Hey UG,

I have decided that i need a delay pedal on my board But there are so many,until now the only ones that i have looked at have been the Carbon Copy and DD-3 and 7.

I have a budget of up to £150 and i play rock funk old rock etc.

I have looked at the Danelctro Reel Echo/Delay and it looks pretty kool,but im not sure.

What pedal should i get UG?

Thanks
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
Quote by nightraven
for 150 pounds you could try and get a used deluxe memory man

nothing beats that

Id like to go used but my parent won't let me,i no i no
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
i have done but they wont have it and it pisses me off,i mean the other day a mint condish JCM 800 £150 all working 100% seller rate ing and they bloody said no !
My Gig Rig...

Wampler AnalogEcho
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Nova delay(9 presets) $250
Nova repeater (no presets) $170
Fender Am. Dlx Strat HSS LT
Budda budwah
Fulltone OCD NEW!
Tonebone trimode
EB VP JR. NEW!
Boss TU-2 Tuner
TCE ND-1 nova delay
Voodoo Labs PP2+
Dimarzio Ygnwie, mogami gold, monster rock cables
BH little giant half stack
Quote by ChiliFan01
i have done but they wont have it and it pisses me off,i mean the other day a mint condish JCM 800 £150 all working 100% seller rate ing and they bloody said no !

What do they have to say on that? Is it your money?
if you like the carbon copy, also try the ibanez ad-9. it is similar but voiced a bit differently, so try both out to see which you like. not really sure what else falls under that price bracket, the boss DD-20 should be close though. my room mate likes his, so i would say its worth a look at least.
well the DD-7 and Carbon copy are totally different
DD-7 is digital so youre gonna get lots of delay time and options
Carbon copy is analog so it will be much more basic but have warmer delays
Id go with digital for what I play but I would say that you need to try them.
I have my eye on the vox time machine
"Guitars are toys for me, too much fun all the time."-Paul Gilbert

Gear:
Homemade Mahogany Guitar with SD humbuckers
Carvin Legacy VL100 Head
Carvin Legacy 2x12 Cab with V30s
Line 6 Pod X3
Quote by nightraven
http://www.gumtree.com/london/52/40248252.html

this is far better than anything you can buy in a shop today

I was going to either jump on the MXR bandwagon or say search for a used Maxon until I checked out your link...

pretty B.A. dude, +10

...but if you miss the boat on that one, I'd say hunt for a used Maxon AD999.
save your pennies and buy an eventide timefactor. Its about 500 usd sooo id guess 350 euro? i dont know but you WILL NOT regret it. best delay on the market for sure.
Originally Posted by StewieSwan
schtick_bomb is actually a Tare. An evil race of aliens from the planet Nibiru who have come to fight the power of Jesus Christ.

So out of the DD-7 and DD-3 which is best?
What are the differences?
My Gig Rig...

DD-7 is just the newer version. The DD-3 is older, and I think has fewer options.
Quote by acdcrocks0323
Quote by mcrfobtai
I have a Pro Junior.
Almost the same thing. Sort of.

But I do love BJ's. Great amps.
Everyone likes BJ's.

EVERYONE!!!!
Quote by OneTimer1127
DD-7 is just the newer version. The DD-3 is older, and I think has fewer options.

which makes the best delay
My Gig Rig...

What is the danelectro like?
My Gig Rig...

Quote by nightraven
http://www.gumtree.com/london/52/40248252.html

this is far better than anything you can buy in a shop today

That. Is. 10. Minutes. From. Me.

MONSTA EDIT: You have ruined my day, which was going fantastically up until this point.
Last edited by ze monsta at Jul 18, 2009,