I need to find a song to learn over the holidays and perform in my music class next year. I need it to be able to sound fine as just guitar, and I would prefer for it not to be more than about 2 minutes.

I'm not really bothered about the genre, but I don't really want a shred fest. I was thinking of some kind of finger picked piece possibly but I just can't think of anything hard/impressive enough. It also doesn't matter to me if it's acoustic or electric guitar. I would really appreciate any help. My last.fm might help you see some stuff I like, but unfortunately I like noise rock alot, which isn't really what I need...

Thanks.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Quote by you = fail
Al Di Meola!!!

Mediterranean sundance
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
Old School - Rob Marcello (theres a great tab here on UG, the sweeps are amazing (disclaimer, I can't play it though, I'm not that good))

EDIT: I'll learn to read next time, it is a shred fest.
02 MiM Telecaster-----\__Digitech Whammy__TS-10__535q__DE-7__6505+ 112
91 Heartfield Talon II-/
Thanks for responses, I'll look into them.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face - Wes Montgomery
Book of Saturday - King Crimson

These are mainly chord focused works.

If you're interested in difficult lead work you can't go past Robert Fripp or Django Reinhardt and then you can look into Jazz Fusion guitarists like John Mclaughlin or shred guitarist's like Joe Satriani.