Hi everyone

im looking for a budget new amp (200$ - 250$),Wich do you recommend for that price?
I need a good clean channel. I use pedals, so, i don't care the distorion of the amp.
I was looking Fender, Marshall, Peavey, etc...

Thanks you for your answers!!!
Fender Super Champ XD. it costs $299, I think.
just have a look.
Control your destiny.
if you are looking for a cheap, loud amp with good cleans, ive heard really good things about the raven rg100. its a pretty versatile 2x12 combo amp and sounds great for the price. the only downside is that it is solid state
Gear:
1983 Gibson Futura
Gibson Explorer (copy)
Ibanez 7 string
Ibanez Acoustic
Raven Halfstack
Boss ML-2 Metal Core
Rocktron Banshee Talk box
Home-made killswitch pedal and amp footswitch
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Ibanez PUE-5 Multi Effects
Quote by Gibson Futura
if you are looking for a cheap, loud amp with good cleans, ive heard really good things about the raven rg100. its a pretty versatile 2x12 combo amp and sounds great for the price. the only downside is that it is solid state

Seconded - for $250, and the fact that you're not going to use the amp's distortion, SS would be my suggestion. If you want a tube amp you're going to spend a little more - although I did get my Fender Blues Jr. used for $250.

For $450 - assuming you're able to spend a bit more - the Blackheart Handsome Devil 15W 1x12 combo is a really nice tube amp. Great clean and great overdrive (should you ever decide to use it). It also has speaker cab extension outs.
Thanks but... what about fender frontman, marshal mg , peavey vypyr?
fender frontman will have OK cleans and horrid distortion
marshall MG will have bad cleans and very bad distortion
peavey vypyr is cool but some people have had some reliability issues with it

i used to own the MG 100 watters and i left it to my old band when i left. it's just a bad amp all around, it sounds pretty bad and it's not even that loud.

you might as well save a tiny bit more and get a line 6 flextone, unless you can get one used within your price range
Quote by Tom_555
Thanks but... what about fender frontman, marshal mg , peavey vypyr?

Frontman SUCKS....IMHO

MG sucks even more!

Vypyr is OK if you get the 60W "tube" version + sanpyr(?) pedal, but the smaller SS versions suck...IMHO.

Of course, this is all my opinion...I'd check 'em out for yourself and see what your ears think.