What would be a simple way to make the on/off button a switch, like on a good tube amp. Please make your replies beginner-friendly too, as I am new to this, and I thought I should start with something cosmetic. I've already have one cosmetic mod ready(turning the chickenhead knob into a fender knob)

you mean turning this

to this?

it's possible, very easy to wire, but incredibly pointless, you would have to somehow have to fill the old hole
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
anything cosmetic is pointless, but now that I see that it will possibly be difficult, I think I'll leave it.

yes, that was what I was talking about.
Quote by willwelsh816
anything cosmetic is pointless, but now that I see that it will possibly be difficult, I think I'll leave it.

yes, that was what I was talking about.

How would it be difficult?
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
The difficult part is that the rocker switch does not mount the same way as the bigger, metal toggle.
Epiphone Les Paul goldtop (EMG 81/85)
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Jay Turser JT200 Serpent (GFS Crunchy Rails/Crunchy Pat)
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
Nothing wrong with rocker knobs. It doesn't mean it's not a "good tube amp." Leave it.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
Nothing wrong with rocker knobs. It doesn't mean it's not a "good tube amp." Leave it.

forgot to add this.

plus, the big toggles are easier to accidentally flip (guitar techs, stupid girlfriends, etc) and i can imagine that possibly causeing problems.

i can think of about 5 great tube amps that use rockers, if i thought about it, im sure i could think of 20 easily, leave it like it is.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

Quote by conor1148

i can think of about 5 great tube amps that use rockers, if i thought about it, im sure i could think of 20 easily, leave it like it is.

Marshalls predominantly use rockers.
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H
Quote by truespin
Marshalls predominantly use rockers.

well, i was thinking of companies, not specific amps.
Official Aspie member

Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

Quote by conor1148
well, i was thinking of companies, not specific amps.

Marshall isn't a company?
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Telecaster MIM
Epiphone SG Special
Dean V-Coustic
Ovation Celebrity
Bugera 333-212
Crate Blue Voodoo 120H