Whats the diff. I got a taylor and i want nice coated strings on them. 1 person says elixer the other says exp price is 4 dollars diff. What the difference?
My newest cover Rivers Of Babylon sublime style.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J_E7iWLxmiA

My gear:
taylor 310
Fender strat MiM
Cry Baby-GCB-95
Tone port ux2
tascam dp4
80s rock, classic rock, classic metal
None, really. You might find a little difference in sound, some prefer one, some the other. I prefer elixir myself.
I've been an elixir lover for some time now. especially on my T5 they worked out really well. since i have a tube amp now im gonna set it up with electric strings, though.

I do have to say that I was dissapointed in my last set of elixirs. they suddenly seemed to stiff and a bit thin sounding on my Walden D550ce. Could be because I havent been able to afford elixirs for a while and have been using D'addario phospor bronze lights instead.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Z Stangray
G&L ASAT Classic (Ron Kirn Custom T-Style coming soon! ronkirn.com)
Keeley 4 Knob Compressor
Taylor 314ce
Poly has a very thick coating, nano is very thin. The Poly is less bright. I actually prefer poly over the nano, unlike most people. Although... I don't use either because I love my Eric Clapton Martin signature strings that much more.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
I use D'addario strings and I am going to gc today to pick up some RED brand strings.. I guess its all upto the persons preference. Its always nice to try out bunch of strings.