Got myself a Squier '51 modified . I got it for a dollar(yep. $1 USD) from my friend who's moving and didn't want it anymore. He was going to give it to me but I didn't feel right just taking it from him so he said "Give me a penny or something and we'll call it even." Having no change on me and only a dollar bill in my pocket(I was at work, which is where I left my wallet) I gave it to him and we exchanged our good-byes and whatnot.

Anyway, onto the guitar. It's great for a guitar that's been ignored, uncleaned, and kept in the box the entire time he's owned it. Hell, I've played it more times than he has. I've already lowered the action a little bit, but I had to raise it since the strings would buzz in the saddle which I guess is a problem. This is going to be my first paint/mod guitar and I'm really excited. Anyway, onto the pics!

Lemme know if you guys wanna see anything else. I wasn't really sure what pics I should take. I thought I'd at least get those.

tl;dr: Got a new guitar for a dollar from a friend who's moving
Lucky Bastard.
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Crate V33 212 Combo
DigiTech Whammy IV
Dunlop Crybaby
MXR Classic Distortion
Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Boss GE-7 Equalizer

I've always liked that pickguard. Nice guitar
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Beats any deal I have gotten. Lucky bastard.
A bunch of RG's
]Ibanez RG2550Z
1990 Ibanez rg550
ZW Buzzsaw
Ibanez: s470
Jackson: RR Flying V
Charvel: 90's model sunburst
Jackson Stealth
Mesa Boogie Solo 50
Sunn cab
Wow. That's a great deal. Hopefully you can make it look real nice.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.