Alright so when I was sleeping one day and when I woke up there were bites all around my ankle where my socks were covering. I took no alarm to this. I go to sleep again and there are bugs around my waist where the waist band of my boxers are. I take alarm. So three days ago I see a small black bug (very very small . (a little bigger than that period) So I wipe it off, knowing that's what is causing the bites. I use bug spray and spray my bed and the clothes I was wearing. A day goes by and I'm bite free. I sleep another day, and again, I am free of bites. So today I wake up, I grab socks from my drawer, I put one on, and there is a bug crawling up the sock, I look at the other sock and there is another crawling on it. I have determined that whatever the bugs are, they reside in my drawer. Are they fleas? At first I thought bed bugs but apparently they are microscopic. These bugs are very noticable.... I don't even know where fleas would come from. I searched my sock drawer and moved about 3 socks, I saw no other bugs. There is defiantly more in there and I don't want to go look D: TIPS PLEASE

TL: DR- Small black bugs a bit bigger than a period ( . ) bit me and are leaving tons of bites, they are in my sock drawer, what are they?
Yeah they're fleas. I had to deal with them for a couple of months last summer
first, compile it to see where the problem is, recheck your syntax and logic systems, variable names etc.
if that doesn't work, trace the whole program to a previous state and try again from there.
if they jump they are fleas.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

Quote by jbridge90
Yeah they're fleas. I had to deal with them for a couple of months last summer

this

same problem i had as well
I'd use a flying pokemon instead, and I checked the syntax, I left out a ; , **** Java. But yeah... I think they're fleas, I think I'll just spray the **** out of my drawer and leave it closed for a day :P Sketching me out, I have never seen this bad of flea bites. I use to have a dog a long time ago and I remember it having fleas, these bite way more ****ing often.
sounds like fleas. doubt they are ticks but if they are, you should also have:
1) Internal bleeding
2) Brain Swelling
3) Altered Mental Status
4) Enlargered Highlar Lymph Nodes

i've been reading too much from that medical textbook, haven't i?
Quote by toine
i have a maggot problem in my house

me thinks i needs to clean up :p

Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

The maggots are worse than my case :P I have only seen about 6 bugs in total. But I'm totaling 20+ bites on my body
If they form a circus in your sock drawer, they are definitely fleas.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
Probably Fleas, Mites or Tics.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Man, I've been itching/waking up at night turning on my lights, and search my whole bed and carpet for bugs every hour of the night. I freak out at night large.
Quote by Ozzmark
Man, I've been itching/waking up at night turning on my lights, and search my whole bed and carpet for bugs every hour of the night. I freak out at night large.

Same here, since I have to sleep with my window open and the tiny bugs that can squeeze through the screen come in and buzz around my alarm clock which has a really bright light. Also, last night I was sitting at my desk and a ladybug zoomed by my head and hit the wall. It was strange...
E-Married to Eddie4President

ARMENIAN

Quote by VANGELIS!
Ya, my mom walked in on me taking a **** into my coffee mug when I was 23. There was a spider in the bathroom and I was too scared to go in

Quote by angusfan16
I'll join. I have a vagina.