listen to the solo of beat it and try and learn it. its freakin hard, because it was van halen who made it. i never knew MJ was so into metal
strat0blaster: Wait.... it was either I can PLAY eruption with my penis or I can HAVE eruptions from my penis...
what the **** are you talking about?
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
GRANTED! NOW YOU COMMIT SUICIDE!

i wish lexanirider didn't have to kill himself.

What's your fastest Super Metroid time?

PM me and let me know.
i think he's talking about the solo in Beat It by Michael Jackson.
duhh. haha seriously though have you heard it? it's insane
Listen to "give into me" it features slash. Good song
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Quote by greenhound
listen to the solo of beat it and try and learn it. its freakin hard, because it was van halen who made it. i never knew MJ was so into metal

Where have you been? It's not some obscure song or anything, I mean...Fall Out Boy covered it.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Guys, you have GOT to hear this song i just found!

Its called Smoke on The Water!
Quote by Tallman

I heard this Thrash Metal song called like Psycho Train or something, it was awesome!
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Its a shame, back in the 80's just about every pop song had a guitar solo. I don't think any do nowadays, its all computerised backing beats
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Yah eddie van halen did record the guitar part for beat it, but that doesn't mean that MJ was into metal.......
If you look at MJ's attire in the Beat It video, you'll notice how metal he is.
Quote by Tallman

i found that song on youtube the other day it's awesome!

ever heard of crazy train by ozzy? crazy good.
Quote by greenhound

wow seriously what is wrong with you? The sound of beat it is more of a rock song not metal, and eddie van halen is just rock, hard rock is that and NOT metal... and the solo being hard depends on your perspective, for ex. its easy to me, but hard to you. Once again, Eddie Van Halen is NOT metal!