Bit of an impulse purchase here! I currently own a Tonelab LE (and obviously an ST now too) and I absolutely love the LE... i have some great patches on it. anyways I saw one of these new ST models and literally just bought it on the spot as an impulse purchase. I figured it has more amp models and I can just re-program my patches. Anyways, to cut a long story short, im not that bothered on having the extra amps, 16 is certainly enough as I already have every sound I wanted, and I cant be bothered programming all of the patches in! I dont have the midi cable for the LE so I'd have to do it manually, which I cant be bothered to do... The more amp models and much smaller size of the ST doesnt outweigh the inconvenience of manually transferring all of my patches and the benefit of having a bigger unit for stage use! I should probably have given it some thought before purchasing!

Anyways, this pedal is great... of course it is, it is pretty much exactly like the LE but smaller and has more amp models... I even A/B'd some patches with exact settings into my PA and they sound identical. Its a cool tool and has some awesome tones. This ST comes in all of the original packaging and the WARRANTY is untouched - i didnt register this, so you we basically be receiving this AS NEW! It has had half a days play from me but i didnt stomp on it or anything, just sat in my chair playing away. I didnt even use the expression pedal as i use a separate wah.

These retail at £179 at most sites, £189 in the shops, so hows about £150 including delivery?

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh199/chill901/Photo0206.jpg?t=1247860486

I can take it out the box and take a pic with my username next to it on a piece of paper if anyone needs, but I should hope my trading reputation speaks for itself!

Please feel free to ask questions,
Cheers
I am looking for this exact pedal, either in the USA or UK. Just a question, can an external footswitch be attached to it in any way?
Ibanez Saber Series Owner!

Don't jump on the bandwagon, Line 6 Spider III's Aren't that bad!

B.U.C.K.E.T.H.E.A.D.

Quote by kirkwannabe

You, goonerbynature, win teh internetz.

Quote by b4t3man

Gold.

Quote by whitenihilist

i dont think so no. To my knowledge they took out the midi capability and the fx loop. it just has an input, an output and a usb connector. and an aux in
Ok. But I think 150 is a bit high for me, its new $200 new in the US. If the price drops further, I'll be interested.

B.U.C.K.E.T.H.E.A.D.

Quote by kirkwannabe

Quote by b4t3man

Gold.

Quote by whitenihilist

The the £150 delivered is for people in the UK, the price would be more to the US because it would cost a lot more to ship. i think with the postage cost to the US and the fact you get stuff cheaper than us, getting one used in the US is probably you're best bet. Cheers for your interest though.
No, actually I'm in neither the US or UK, if I were to get it I would ask someone from there to get it for me.

Then again, I don't blame you for the price, gear is pretty expensive in the UK.

A hint, the pedal can be found for 159 brand new in the UK on some website I saw, so I think you're being a bit optimistic.

B.U.C.K.E.T.H.E.A.D.

Quote by kirkwannabe

Quote by b4t3man

Gold.

Quote by whitenihilist

£159?! Typical, why do these prices pop up AFTER i buy something. Well assuming those prices dont include delivery (which royal mail charge £7.06 for), £140 delivered seems fair considering this thing is basically new and is unregistered.

Thanks for letting me know, thats probably where there arent many responses to this!
I'll traid you a set of pickups for it. Let me know if you are interested.
Not taking any online orders.
Quote by slashs_#1_fan
As much as I am a fan of your pickups, i really need the cash unfortunately, sorry

Figured it was worth a shot.

Here is a bump for you.
Not taking any online orders.
Bumpity Bump. £120 delivered is my final reduction. Im willing to accept trades, or anything! I need this gone, ive already spent the money from it!
ahh typical! thats a great offer thanks, but there is nothing in your profile im interested in