hey all,

i live in north jersey (sussex) and iv been looking for people of the hard rock/metal persuasion to jam with in a casual band setting. to be honest im not very good and i dont write my own stuff yet, but im a quick learner, so if u give me a list of songs u cover or the tabs to some original stuff i can learn it fast and we can jam (not so good on fast solos though, but getting there). i mostly need to work on timing and rythym which is why i need to work with other people.

so let me know if anyone around here is interested.

aim is embraceddarkside
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
not really. i can do ok with quiet melodies, but other than that not so good lol. but iv never sang in front of people or recorded myself so i have no idea.

ps. i might be posting some recordings soon as i am finally getting "decent" enough to hear what other people think. if i dont get any responses ill bump this when i do so. or if u guys have any requests ud like to hear me learn/play/record to get an idea of skill without the hastle of meeting up, im up for that.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
Last edited by xxunder-takerxx at Jul 17, 2009,
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
well i actually went to NJIT haha, horrible school
my band currently doesnt need another guitarist
but if you learn how to sing well please dont hesitate to contact me

heh, it wasnt all that bad. it certainly beats graduating in this economy and not having a real job . thanks anyway.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30