What are your favourite delays? I'm looking at about under £60 second hand. I want that kind of Joe Bonamassa, Joe Satriani sound, so about a 500/600ms approximate time yes?
Thanks

P.S. Any Delays you hate please tell me as well, and also things to look for in a delay and things to do when trying them out.
Quote by SLonergan
I think the Raw Power guitars look like badly painted Easter Eggs.

Peter Green Jimi Hendrix Tom Morello Joe Bonamassa John Frusciante Eric Clapton Paul Gilbert B.B. King
Quote by nightraven
wait for the electro harmonix memory boy to release

it could quite possibly be the best delay for that price range ever

Do you know when it's being released?
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Hey, you have 10 quid more than last time you posted this.
Gear:
Fender Stratocaster
Silvertone 1448L
TC Electronic Polytune
Fender Blues Jr.
More in profile...
yeah but how much will they be? And I definetely won't be able to get that second hand.

Is there anything wrong with the #1 delay? It does everything I want it to.
Quote by SLonergan

Peter Green Jimi Hendrix Tom Morello Joe Bonamassa John Frusciante Eric Clapton Paul Gilbert B.B. King
Quote by nightraven
i guess the memory boy will be 80ish and the memory toy will be 60ish. the #1 echo sounds like ****.

ouch-about as warm as norway then? I want warmth
Quote by SLonergan

Only £60 is an incredibly low budget for a warm (analog) delay pedal, considering if you go digital at this price it will be very cold. Save up some more money and then get back to us.
yeahh, I'm waiting on PGS for that

Remember I am going second hand-obviously not for the memory toy
Quote by SLonergan

Deltadelay dd-1
Fender Am. Dlx Strat HSS LT
Budda budwah
Fulltone OCD NEW!
Tonebone trimode
EB VP JR. NEW!
Boss TU-2 Tuner
TCE ND-1 nova delay
Voodoo Labs PP2+
Dimarzio Ygnwie, mogami gold, monster rock cables
BH little giant half stack