Here!

I pretty much scrolled through my library and poked my finger at it randomly, and this is what I got. In hindsight it's a pretty international list, with bands from Sweden, Italy, Norway, Belarus, Spain Russia and the UK. But nothing Australian cause they kind of suck -_-

Basement Torture Killings - Gore Bukkake
Delicious bit of London death metal, with lyrical themes involving 'gorgies' (a fine term, don't you think?) and basic numeracy. Pretty much the best new DM band from the UK.

Rutthna - Daughter Of Chaos
Their 'Doomsdaylight' album has been sitting in my hard drive for god knows how long and I have no idea where it came from but it's a nice bit of mid-tempo black metal, apparently from the bloke in Thyrfing.

At The Soundawn - Submerged
An absolutely class Italian post-metal/hardcore/whatever band I stumbled upon a while ago; they've got that atmosphere thing down to a t without ever losing sight of where a song is going, and with a refreshing element of speed some of the time. Not half as self-indulgent and tepid as the album their name may or may not have been inspired by.

Diabolical - Extinction
More death metal fun times with great vocals and a middle section that is oh-so-dark. Thought their last album was one of the better DM releases of last year.

Mezzerschmitt - Die Nacht Hat Augen
A few Norwegians (including Blasphemer) who sing in German, and therefore are pretty intimidating and militaristic and stuff, which coincidentally goes pretty well with the music. A nice continuation of the cold Grand Declaration Of War sound, though this time without pretentious silent tracks and rants about doves or some shit.

Forest Stream - Bless You To Die
A band that feature all the symphonic bollocks I tend to dislike, but with something oddly appealing about them. Really great leads and vocals. And they're Russian. And that's about it!

Kamaedzitca - Dzeva Smerci
My favourite dodgy-as-fuck folk metal band. Sort of makes you want to dance. I hope you agree.

Nahemah - Follow Me
Pretty much the coolest kids in town, slowly but surely becoming the next next next next Opeth. A nice driving pulse, and cool use of piano and other such ultra-progressive instruments.

Schedule:

JUL 24 CG Man16
JUL 31 The Kreator
AUG 7 jaaaaa
AUG 14 SeveredSurvival
AUG 21 eazy-c
AUG 28 LucasGtrGod
SEP 3 SeveredSurvival
SEP 25 destroy_techno
OCT 04 Webbtje
OCT 18 Cianyx
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Sounds like a good mix, looking forward to listening.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
What's the problem?
Quote by justinb904

Quote by MetalMessiah665

Quote by azzemojo
I'll listen in a bit.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Oh guys just to tell you all.
GC is banned and he asked me to put up the thread for him on the 24th, like it's his show and everything on the 8 track thing just thought I should give a heads up. He sent me everything he wants in the thread like he has it made, it's just a copy paste process for me.
I drink your milkshake.
Quote by SeveredSurvival
Want my September spot? Seriously, why am I there twice.

You asked for a spot when you already had one
Quote by justinb904

Quote by MetalMessiah665

Quote by azzemojo

Nah man, I'm pretty sure I just asked for one.
I'll give my September spot to destoroyah.
I drink your milkshake.
Well, I added the one you asked for to the schedule without realising you were already on it.
Quote by justinb904

Quote by MetalMessiah665

Quote by azzemojo
are there any rules for this or can we just put any metal up?
illustration student - happy to do any band artwork/logos
some of my work can be seen at:

theGentleSquid

Alright then my bad Duncang.

You can take my September 3rd and Destoroyah can do it.
I drink your milkshake.
haha. its cool, i knew what you meant
are there any rules for tracks that are going to be featured?
illustration student - happy to do any band artwork/logos
some of my work can be seen at:

theGentleSquid

Erm... well Lappo did a Metalcore one before so I don't think so. I think it's just to like give us hindsight on bands we might have not heard, interesting stuff etc. etc.
I drink your milkshake.