I need a wah pedal for under a hundred bucks. How is the gcb-95 different from the original crybaby? heres the link

http://denver.craigslist.org/msg/1264615739.html

also, how are the vok wah pedals? link for that too thanks

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Vox-V847A-Wah-Pedal-104376306-i1177657.gc

any other suggestions
Gear
Fender MIM hss strat 1997
Marshall Class 5
Line 6 Floor Pod Plus
OCD drive

I love classic rock.
hang on what has this to do with GnR.

Any way the GCB-95 Is just standard and the original is a more classical sound.
My Gig Rig...

Fender Straocaster or Gibson Les Paul Slash Special -->Lovepedal Amp 50 --> Boss DD-3 --> Crybaby(soon to be Wh10 reissue) --> Big Muff PI --> Boss DS-2 --> Marshall JCM 900
Slash uses the Dunlop rack wah, but you can get similar sounds out of a 535Q or any decent wah that works with gainy music.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Feel free to express yours so I can make an informed judgement about how stupid you are.
Scour craigslist, ive seen quite a few 535q's pop up on mine. The lowest ive seen is 40 bucks. The average is about 70 or 80. But any wah for high gain. Or maybe a slash wah?
Fender Mexi Strat
FuzzFace/Rangemaster
Boss RC-2
Line 6 Flextone III XL
Ibanez aw20ce

FS/FT
Boss TU-2
Marhsall BB-2
Digitech Digiverb
Digitech PDS1700
535q wah
hey sorry i was just getting in an my question i was i a rush. So, a few things. One, the craigslist in my town has pretty much nothing and there is no music store within 2 hours. So it would have to be shipped. Second, the slash wah is like 160, WAY out of my price range so that wont work.Third, i meant to add that i am looking for a wah pedal for guns n roses type stuff. and fourth, do you think its a good deal for the gcb95 on craigslist, where i posted the link to? btw, im not in denver so thats not my craigslist, just the closest one with decent stuff. thanks
Gear
Fender MIM hss strat 1997
Marshall Class 5
Line 6 Floor Pod Plus
OCD drive

I love classic rock.
I would look at the Ibanez Weeping Demon, Morley Bad Horsie or a Cry Baby 535Q
"Guitars are toys for me, too much fun all the time."-Paul Gilbert

Gear:
Homemade Mahogany Guitar with SD humbuckers
Carvin Legacy VL100 Head
Carvin Legacy 2x12 Cab with V30s