Page 1 of 3
A spin off of the Shocking Stories In Your School thread. Post somewhat shocking/disturbing stories that happen in your neighborhood.

Now for my turn:

I live in a semi-stereotypical suburban neighborhood. Over the past few days, I have been smelling something horrid in the air. Finally, being fed up with this lingering smell that consists of a mix of dad mammal and stale dog kibble, I went in search of the nose-sore. My search led me to my neighbors house, and after thoroughly checking their yard(and probably looking like an idiot doing it) I have concluded that the tear-inducing stank is indeed coming from inside my neighbor's house.

Probably not all that weird if it weren't for the fact that I watched The 'Burbs a couple days ago and I'm paranoid that they are burning bodies in their basement.

Your turn.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
A little over 10 years ago, my neighbour hanged himself in his garage.

I can understand why, his wife was a total bitch.
They probably died.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
In my not so suberbian neghbour hood a crazy drunk man smashed out his house and truck with an axe then went after kids. He dident get anyone but it sure was scary hiding in the bush as he walked past.
In my neibourhood a crazy crack addict shot a little girl with a pellet gun
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
I was walking home from school one day when
I saw these guys

who....

Started makin' trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
And said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."

When the plane landed and I came about
dude, looked like a cop
standin' there with my name out
I aint tyrin to get arrested yet, I just got here!
So I spring with the quickness that lightning disapears

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought, "Nah, forget it. Yo Homes.. To Bel-Air!"

I.. pulled... up to the house at about 7 or 8
and I yelled to the cabby "Yo homes, smell ya later!"
looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To settle my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.

Edit: :P
(insert semi-funny story that probably isn't true)
Nothing happens in my neighborhood, its WAAAY too rural
4 years ago a guy and his son robbed a mini mart, ended up in the apartments in my area, the kid shot himself, dad got arrested. I got mugged twice walking through the area, once was really really pathetic (young white kids, was funny) the other was pretty bad. Last winter a guy on the run from the police was shot a few times.

Lots of muggings, that kind of stuff mostly.
Quote by MightyAl
A little over 10 years ago, my neighbour hanged himself in his garage.

I can understand why, his wife was a total bitch.

This strangely enough, except he had just split up with his wife.
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
Quote by Rhoads_1096

But that's where all the best stuff happens?
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
There once was a fight in my 'hood, and it took the cops 2 minutes to arrive! Now that is slowass police.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
Quote by Rhoads_1096

So things out of the ordinary cant happen to people because nothing crazy ever happens around you?
Quote by Rock In Rio
I dont believe that second verse exists

It sure does. It is the opening credits for the first episode.
Quote by MakinLattes
I live in such a boring neighborhood. Nothing interesting has ever happened here.
Although in my old neighborhood there was a kid whose house was hit by a car....two times.
in my hood its like hispanic/black people a while ago a guy got shot,their was a ho3 house next door,and their was a search warrent in my house and i know that got da whole hoods attention their was like 10 undercover cops surroundin my house it was crazy expeirence
╔══╗╔══╦╗╔══╦╗═╬╔╦═╦══╗
║═╬╠╩╗╔╬╣║╔═╣╚╦═╬╣╚╬╗╔╝
║╔╗║║║║║║║╚═╣║║╔╣╠╗║║║║
╚╝╚╩╩╩╝╚╝╚══╩╩╩╝╚╩═╝╚╝╬
Last edited by janneli561 at Jul 17, 2009,
one time when i went to the ghetto near me in search of some fun stuff, this one crackhead wanted to have a footrace against my friend and this other crackhead threatened to go get a gun because we wouldnt bum him a cig.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Last edited by NoLaurelTree000 at Jul 17, 2009,
Quote by itchy guitar
A spin off of the Shocking Stories In Your School thread. Post somewhat shocking/disturbing stories that happen in your neighborhood.

Now for my turn:

I live in a semi-stereotypical suburban neighborhood. Over the past few days, I have been smelling something horrid in the air. Finally, being fed up with this lingering smell that consists of a mix of dad mammal and stale dog kibble, I went in search of the nose-sore. My search led me to my neighbors house, and after thoroughly checking their yard(and probably looking like an idiot doing it) I have concluded that the tear-inducing stank is indeed coming from inside my neighbor's house.

Probably not all that weird if it weren't for the fact that I watched The 'Burbs a couple days ago and I'm paranoid that they are burning bodies in their basement.

Your turn.

haha i love that movie

I was driving through a rough part of town and a guy had his dick out. not much to the story but i was laughing for a while
Gear:
IBANEZ RG2550EX
Orange Rocker 30
Peavey Ultra Plus (lights up)
Quote by CreepingxDeth
So things out of the ordinary cant happen to people because nothing crazy ever happens around you?

What are you talking about? He was only talking about himself.
The playground of the world
the People that live a few houses down from me are drug dealers. there've been a few busts and they once put drugs into haloween candy.

once i was in some woods with some friends about a quarter mile from my house and found a bone. it looked like a human leg but i wasn't sure. It was definitely too big to any animal that lives near me. i left and then a few weeks later the police found the incomplete skeleton of a person who had been missing for weeks and weeks about 50 yards from where i found the leg.

my jr. high school was in the inner city ghetto area. it was flanked by a funeral home on the left and a crackhouse on the right. nice place to grow up. There would often be drug deals/busts, wandering *****s, and naked hobos outside after school.

in my band's bassist's neighborhood, not too far from mine, an old lady fell down her basement stairs during the winter. she didn't die right away, but she broke a lot of bones and thus couldn't get up and so froze to death. Because she was nicely preserved in ice she didn't start to stink until she thawed in the spring, and then people found her decaying and rotting, and dead for 4 months (winter is long here in the northeastern US).
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
This little kid shoved my brother and then went home crying. It was pretty exciting.
E-Married to Eddie4President

ARMENIAN

Quote by VANGELIS!
Ya, my mom walked in on me taking a **** into my coffee mug when I was 23. There was a spider in the bathroom and I was too scared to go in

Quote by angusfan16
I'll join. I have a vagina.
a guy got curb stomped.

thats shocking enough, i'd say..
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
A local hard man was attacked by two young heroin addicts, one of whom had a Stanley knife. He knocked the pair of them out, and with the knife carved the message, 'I'm a lucky boy' on one guy's forehead and on the other guy's forehead he carved 'So am I.'
There was this kid down the street who told us how his mom would give him three handjobs a day.
Quote by juniorlbj
Gentlemen...

It's fap time!
A guy got his eye shot through with some acid.

Though, seriously, a friend of mine's dad was stabbed a lot once.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by camhussynec
In my neibourhood a crazy crack addict shot a little girl

Quote by camhussynec
with a pellet gun

My parents use to own a lake house in central WI. The house was an A-frame so the stairs were pretty steep except when we first bought the house the stairs had been ripped out. We eventually found out that the guy who owned it had a kid somewhere between 7 and 10. He went upstairs one day and was sitting on the edge of the loft that overlooks the living room. He fell off, broke his back, paralyzed for life so the guy ripped the stairs out.

Also the original owner of the house was an Asian guy. He owned three lots when they first built the man made lake. He built the house on the furthest lot to the right and eventually sold half of his property to the left (1.5 lots) to a guy who built his retirement house there. We had a few conversations with him about the Asian owner and after we found out the place was a brothel that usually contained 20 girls at a time we stopped asking questions.
thankfully i live in an area that does not contain so much...ahem...certain cultured people....

but many sites i work are housing projects, and actually a few weeks ago we couldnt do a part of c.c.c. 20 because there was a murder, some guy got shot, cops were everywhere blah blah, early day for me

sadly enough i know someone who lives an a veryyyy grungy (one of the very worst) area of my city (ottawa). she's a real nice girl who's had a pretty rough run in her life and she and her mom recently moved to Heatherington, and honestly it's just a huge ****hole, she says pretty much every night theres a cop over at a residence somewhere in her area taking care of some call and she'll hear gunshots and fights going on a few nights a week.

the worst part of it is, her mom is dirt poor even though she works herself to the bone, she bought the house for like 1200$, and its pretty much worth half of that. chances are she's not moving out of there for a loooong time.
Last edited by metalblaster at Jul 17, 2009,
The other day someone down the road from my flat got raided but the police didn't find anything. Thats not the most interesting story I know but I don't live in a very 'interesting' area anymore.

When I lived in Brixton though there was all sorts of **** going on at all times. Both the houses on either side mine were raided by the police and boarded up for over a year, there were gunshots most nights and constant stories of stabbings and muggings.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Aprently there was a gang rape in my village after the prom. It was on the cover of our local news paper a few days ago, it even made it into the The Daily Mail (not that I care about that).
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Page 1 of 3