So I saw Terminator: Salvation a couple days ago. I thought it was pretty damn good....a hell of a lot better than Rise of The Machines. But after thinking about the film, I realized certain things happened in it that brought a very good question to my mind. I'm not sure if this will make much sense, but I'll give it a shot. Going all the way back to the beginning, how did John Connor become the future legend that leads the resistance against the machines if Sarah Connor never told him what was going to happen? This question is refering to the first run through of time. An even better question is if Kyle Reese was never around to tell Sarah what was going to happen and that John was going to be the "savior", would things have turned out differently? Without all the knowledge of terminators he was given as a child, would John Connor still have ended up as the leader of the resistance? Any thoughts on it?
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
um... no that movie was complete ****

anyways its just a movie, it depends on how the writers would want it
everything purple tastes like grape
everything blue tastes like blueberry
everything pink tastes like watermelon
everything red tastes like strawberry
everything orange tastes like orange
everything yellow tastes like lemon
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Myfirstpubes used Self-destruct.

It was super effective

And no none it would have happened. If kyle never met sarah john would not be born
WARUM TUT ES WEH, WENN ICH PINKLE?!
Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

Quote by Axelfox
Disregard that,i suck cocks.
You see; there's two things and a thing. John's thing is taken from the first timeline whereas Kyle comes from the other thing, the one with the guy. The reason Sarah is able to tell John of the future is because she was in the same thing as the other man like John was so he knew the things.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

They basically messed up their own timelines.
Quote by santa_man99
THANK you. I love you forever.

Quote by DrFuzz
Why are you researching for Christmas? It's only Ma- HOLY CRAP WHERE'S 2009 GONE!?!?!?

Quote by ilikepirates
You're right, that is weird. You win.
He was going to be the leader anyways, with prior knowledge or not. The reason he has the terminators after him in the first place is because he was going to be the leader. He might be a better one now because of the knowledge, but he going to be a leader anyways, or else they wouldn't have sent anybody to kill him

And it shouldn't matter whether or not that Kyle knocked Sarah up or not, it was still her son that was going to be the leader, so John would still exist if Kyle was there or not. Sure, it would've been a different John, but it still would've been John Connor
Last edited by The Shroom420 at Jul 17, 2009,
Quote by Vendetta16
It was super effective

But Vendetta16 held on using Focus Band!

I've gone to far again.
meh
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Myfirstpubes used Self-destruct.

You need to stop, dude. It's not healthy.
The playground of the world
>deus ex machina.. [sic] savior
>>WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY? WHAT DID YOU SAY?
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Ahh i had a similar question- if sending the terminator back in time causes reece to go and create connor, then surely the future termnators should know to not send a terminator back in time, therefore giving reece no reason to, therefore allowing connor not to be
born!
I know you think that I'm someone you can trust.
But I'm scared i'll get scared and i swear i'll try to nail you back up.

Female SouperHero
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Yeah I know. I'm going to go get a sandwich now anyway.

... Except I can't eat dairy, so it has to be Butterfree.

I'll stop

Don't get me wrong, it's hilarious. But. . . you might die or something.
The playground of the world
Basically, the Terminator franchise takes place in a universe created by Warner Bros, and all events are caused by the theory that they might make money for Warner Bros.
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Yeah I know. I'm going to go get a sandwich now anyway.

... Except I can't eat dairy, so it has to be Butterfree.

I'll stop

If he ain't drinking the milk, Give it to me. I'll be Gulpin it.

sorry.
KLH & KGB
11/28/09

GREAT SCOTT!
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Quote by Pencil Man

GREAT SCOTT!

Marty should have died anyways just because the simple act of delaying the father's eventual banging of his mother. A different sperm cell would have impregnated her.