Alright, so my gear consists of:

PRS SE Single Cut
Stock Pickups

Line 6 Pod X3 Live

Line 6 Spider III HD75 Half Stack

I usually use the Pedal straight into the PA for gigs, but buying a different amp is accepted.

My two main genres are 80's rock and Metal (Metal such as BLS and Metallica)

My budget consists of about $600.

I'm willing to go used, but my local guitar shops are smaller-town shops and have nothing but junk and MG's. Buying used online is always a gamble.

I could sell the Half Stack, but once again, unless I find a shop with the amp/gear upgrade that I'm looking for, it's not as good of a deal to take cash vs. credit.

So.. what should I upgrade? And, what should I upgrade that to?
Gear:
ESP LTD Les Paul (Blackouts)
B.C. Rich Mockingbird (EMG 81/85)
Paul Reed Smith SE Single-Cut (Duncan Pickups)
Schecter C-1 Classic (Duncan Pickups)
Epiphone Les Paul
Seagull Entourage (Acoustic-Electric)

Marshall JVM210H + 1960A Cab
The amplifier will be the best to upgrade as when compared to your other equipment, it is very subpar.

I'm not sure how much much they run for (i'm English) but I think the B-52 112 is a good buy

All valve and has quite a following on UG

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
Quote by Chrisiphone
The amplifier will be the best to upgrade as when compared to your other equipment, it is very subpar.

I'm not sure how much much they run for (i'm English) but I think the B-52 112 is a good buy

All valve and has quite a following on UG

Alright, I will look into that one, and yeah, I figured that it would be the first thing everyone would say to upgrade.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul

Yes, the amp needs to be tossed or sold. If you want power, go for the B-52 AT-112. If you don't need as much power, or there is a PA at your gigs, get a Blackstar HT-5, then some new pickups for your singlecut.
I found that the stock pups in the SC weren't that great for metal.

-Gibson LP VM
-Silvertone Kentucky Blue
-MXR CC Delay
-Ibanez TS-9
-Egnater Rebel 20

My rig is simple
Haha. UG's Chuck just said chuck. haha
You're not truly playing guitar unless you know theory.
you should replace the spider with some sort of portable PA system or you could try a power amp and a cabinet. Look up atomic amps theyre all tube power amps inside of cabinets that you could plug your pod into. That would sound good.
"Guitars are toys for me, too much fun all the time."-Paul Gilbert

Gear:
Homemade Mahogany Guitar with SD humbuckers
Carvin Legacy VL100 Head
Carvin Legacy 2x12 Cab with V30s
Line 6 Pod X3
check out the Bugera 1990. It's a JCM900 copy that should be perfect for what you play. Sell the Line 6 head, but keep the cab for now.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Quote by _KurtCobain_77
check out the Bugera 1990. It's a JCM900 copy that should be perfect for what you play. Sell the Line 6 head, but keep the cab for now.

Do you think that if I bought a Bugera 1990 head, would it sound good with the line 6 cab and just sell the HD75 then? Or should I sell the entire half stack, and get a different cab? (if so, what cab?)
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul

Quote by Janicki
Do you think that if I bought a Bugera 1990 head, would it sound good with the line 6 cab and just sell the HD75 then? Or should I sell the entire half stack, and get a different cab? (if so, what cab?)

It should sound alright, and if it doesn't, then you could sell the cab and put that money towards a different one.

IMO, it should sound good enough for you to keep it until you make another significant upgrade.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Yeah, upgrade your amp. Check out an Avatar amp, theyre meant for use with modeling/multi-effects pedals, i havn't used one but i've heard good things about them.
^^ atomic i believe
Fender Mexi Strat
FuzzFace/Rangemaster
Boss RC-2
Line 6 Flextone III XL
Ibanez aw20ce

FS/FT
Boss TU-2
Marhsall BB-2
Digitech Digiverb
Digitech PDS1700
535q wah
Quote by jc349
Yes, the amp needs to be tossed or sold. If you want power, go for the B-52 AT-112. If you don't need as much power, or there is a PA at your gigs, get a Blackstar HT-5, then some new pickups for your singlecut.
I found that the stock pups in the SC weren't that great for metal.

I like this through and through.