A year back I bought the Ibanez MTM2 (The cheaper version of the MTM1) and I thought I would swap the V7 and V8 pick-ups and replace them with the blackouts that are used in the MTM1. Is it worth it to have a battery box installed for the active pick-ups or are there any non-active blackouts?
Last edited by Crizzle at Jul 17, 2009,
You shouldnt need a battery box, the battery should fit in your control cavity just fine.
Quote by magnus_maximus
You're whackin' one off in the toilet and you jizz on the counter?

I hope you never get a driving license.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
Dude mangoes are so good. Imagine a blowjob, but instead of the feeling being on your dick, it's on your mouth.
See I'm completly new to modding a guitar, I'm usually happy with the stocks tbh. I never mod anything other than getting it set-up. So would I better getting a professional to do it for me, or doing it myself?
Quote by Crizzle
See I'm completly new to modding a guitar, I'm usually happy with the stocks tbh. I never mod anything other than getting it set-up. So would I better getting a professional to do it for me, or doing it myself?

Well you should be able to do it yourself if you're just putting new pick ups in. All you really need is a soldering iron and a good wiring diagram (check out the seymour duncan website).

But if you're that worried about it you can always just take it to a shop.