Hey i was wondering what would be a good bass wah pedal. I have a 100 dollars to spend. I like the wah that jason newsted uses in his bass solos. I think they are morley wah pedals but not sure. Thanks
My Gear:

PRS Se Custom 24
Vox Vt 30
Esp Ltd C-301 Bass
Acoustic B100 Bass Amp
Morley Power Wah Bass Pedal
the ibanez weeping demon can be tweaked to sound like almost any wah EVER.

and it'll work for bass and gutiar
no sig for joo
Quote by joehhy
yes, Newsted uses a morley.
if that's what you're after, try this one. my friend owns a morley and he said it belonged to his dad, back in like the 80's, and it still works, so its safe to assume that they're well-made.
http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Morley-PBA2-Dual-Bass-Wah-Pedal?sku=150750

I had one of these. It sounded pretty good to my ears and the battery lasted FOREVER. In the space of about two years, I changed the battery 3 times, and even then it was just because I didn't want to risk anything on stage.

The only problems I've ever had with mine came after it was run over by a Subaru...
Moser Custom Shop 5-string Scimitar
Moser Arachnid
Fender Jazz MIM
Digitech Bass Driver
Morley Dual Bass Wah
Genz Benz GBE750
Genz Benz GB410T-XB2
Jason uses an old Morley PWB (probably was Cliff's). As I say in every one of these threads, the old Morleys are an entirely different beast than the new ones. I'm not sure when they changed the design, but the old ones have a much wider sweep. I don't regret buying mine, but it has its quirks. I don't know if the new ones are like this, but the sweep is reversed. Ie, to make a normal wah sound you go from heel up position to heel down, instead of the other way around. Also, its massive, weighs a freaking ton and can't take batteries, and the construction doesn't seem as sturdy as some other wahs I've tried. For me (as a Cliff Burton fanboy) its entirely worth it, but I know a lot of people would disagree
Quote by C0_0kie
guitar solo - "meh, every song got one"
bass solo - "OMGZ0R U IS PRO MENZ"

Quote by lucertia.
fapfapfapfapfapfap

burgerburgerburgerburger

Quote by DeAd-RiP
Sir I would like to sex your bass.