I start college in exactly a month, and I have 19 hours of classes my first semester. The trouble lies in the fact that in aiming to go to a prestigious medical school, I can't afford to slack off and create some free time.

Are there any other premed's in the pit, or any other hours heavy majors really? Do you still have time to play?
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Quote by Zach_F
I start college in exactly a month, and I have 19 hours of classes my first semester. The trouble lies in the fact that in aiming to go to a prestigious medical school, I can't afford to slack off and create some free time.

Are there any other premed's in the pit, or any other hours heavy majors really? Do you still have time to play?

I'm studying to become a chemical engineer. Even with school full time and work to make ends meet, I still have time to practice and compose music, run, and spend time with family, my lady, and the guys.

Don't overanalyze your future, you'll have time
i had 19 hours of college every semester every year at college

i think i had more than that my 1st year as well

still managed to have days off and some free time and that was also with a 30 hour a week job
www.myspace.com/adayoverdue

GEAR-
Guitars-
Ibanez SA260lh
Epiphone SG-black lefthand
Vintage Metal Axxe
Westfield Les Paul copy

Pedals
BOSS Metal Core
BOSS TU2
BOSS NS2
BOSS BF3 Flanger

BOSS BCB60

Amp
Orange Dual Terror head
eh dude, im going into 3rd year mechanical engineering, and for the last 2 years i had more than 30 hours of lectures, tutorials, and labs per week, and iv still had a blast!!! 19 isnt that bad at all
Ibanez RGT42FM w/duncans
Musuc Man JP6, fully loaded
Crybaby 95Q
Boss DD6
Mesa DC-5
im did 18 hours, then 8 additional hours to fulfill scholarship responsibilities, and i still had time to play. then again im a music business major and guitar is my main instrument
i thought you meant 19 hrs a day

/junior in highschool
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
I plan on being pre-dental. I'm a senior in high school though, so I have one more year of freedom. Well, then again, I'm in marching band, so my freedom is that.

I don't think you'll have too much trouble after you spend the first few weeks getting your schedule worked out (my cousin is pre-med, 20 hours and he still has a bit of free time)
I'm not a Bible-thumper anymore. Realized I had a brain in '09.

I like guitars, running, and math.