Hellooo If you live in the south wales area and are intrested in having a little play about, get intouch : ). I love trash metal, so if you do too then all the better. I am a solid rhythm player and a quick learner. I would love to start learning some lead, so i will be looking for a bit of wisdom aswell. I have been playing just under a year now.
and Seeing as Im welsh, and Hopfuly if i find someone "you" will be too then we can throw in some Bullet ; ).

Thanks
Gear:

Charvel So-Cal Style 1 HH
Jackson Pro Series RR24M
Dean Dave Mustaine Signature VMNT

JCM 2000 TSL 100
bump
Gear:

Jackson Pro Series RR24M

JCM 2000 TSL 100
Where in South Wales?
Quote by AlanHB
Yeah well in special UG land chords = noob, scales = intermediate and modes = advanced. Most users are trying to finish the game on hard because then you get the trophies for noob and intermediate difficulties upon completion anyway.
Newport.
Gear:

Jackson Pro Series RR24M

JCM 2000 TSL 100
Needs more welsh people /bump
Gear:

Jackson Pro Series RR24M

JCM 2000 TSL 100
Cool, im from Swansea. How long you been playing?
Quote by AlanHB
Yeah well in special UG land chords = noob, scales = intermediate and modes = advanced. Most users are trying to finish the game on hard because then you get the trophies for noob and intermediate difficulties upon completion anyway.
1 year now, i pick things up pretty swift. How about you?
Gear:

Jackson Pro Series RR24M

JCM 2000 TSL 100
on and off for 3 years, serious for 2
What bands would you say "influence" you the most?
Quote by AlanHB
Definatly Megadeth/Metallica, I had known metallica for a while and loved them but then a friend showed me Megadeth and i instantly fell inlove.
How about you? which band influence you the most.
Gear:

Jackson Pro Series RR24M

JCM 2000 TSL 100
All sorts of stuff really, metal, pop, old rock stuff. Computer games, I don't mind so long as it's good.
I started off playing some classical music, then I done chord stuff like oasis and all that crap.
For a while now I haven't bothered with songs really, just being learning techniques and theory other than the major, pentatonic and harmonic minor scales.
Quote by AlanHB
Last edited by Solid S/hit at Jul 28, 2009,
im from cwmbran if you a havent alreasy started jamming i been playing for about two years i am more of a rthym guitarist but do like some fo the stuff you play for example mega death and bullet and most meatla bands but i normaly play grunge and post grunge stuff and altrock though i do like metal
Im from caeleon (newport) if your still lookin and i been playin about a year too
Hi , im luke, i play guitar
Oh awesome!! Well you can PM me or just add me to friends if youre intrested and maybe we can aranged somthing.
Gear:

Jackson Pro Series RR24M

JCM 2000 TSL 100