I have pretty much mastered soloing minor and major pentatonics, now I just want to learn a quick new minor scale that can spice up my soloing instead of doing the usual pentatonic soloing that everyone does.

A scale that is unique and foreign sounding would be nice. But anything new would be great. thanks all.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
I always found that it is not as much as the scales you play, as HOW you play them, using dynamics and such. Also mixing the Blues scale or Pentatonic Minor with the Harmonic minor is a favorite of mine.
Quote by Highway60Bob
I have pretty much mastered soloing minor and major pentatonics, now I just want to learn a quick new minor scale that can spice up my soloing instead of doing the usual pentatonic soloing that everyone does.

A scale that is unique and foreign sounding would be nice. But anything new would be great. thanks all.

New scales won't give you a new sound, learn how to manipulate your phrasing to give you the sound you want.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
ok. thankyou for responding to my question. i guess i'll just go phrase over the old scales now that i am fine with my current phrasing with....
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Try the Aeolian or any other mode that has around the same flats as the Aeolian(which would be the same minor type of thing)