Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Last edited by ScottElwood at Jul 17, 2009,
So that's the way it is.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
...no. he WILL be missed. he gave so much to cable news. RIP Walter.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
I've definetly heard his name alot before..

Who's gonna be next?
Now do you believe in rock and roll?

Can music save your mortal soul?
Who is he?
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by MedicreDemon
what was his illness if anybody knows?

Old age?

The guy died 93 years old.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Demon Wolf
Old age?

The guy died 93 years old.

it says he died of an illness

EDIT: okay now the article has more info, cerebral vascular disease
Quote by epicpepper47
hloy **** dude

He was 92...are you THAT surprised?
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
This is a sad day, but not as sad as MJ, Billy Mays, Steve McNair and them dying. Walter was 92 and lived a long and successful life. The others were still young.
RIP Walter.
You Americans really love your tv 'celebs'. Some guy from commercial channels some news guy etc. You act like you knew him personally.
Quote by ChromaKey21
You Americans really love your tv 'celebs'. Some guy from commercial channels some news guy etc. You act like you knew him personally.

It's sad that someone died. Try to imagine what the people who knew MJ and Billy Mays and those guys are going through. Death is a sad thing.
Quote by ChromaKey21

They were always there for us, so its like we knew them... tis a sad day indeed
"Most people are trying to simplify the world. We're definitely here to complicate it." - Dad
Quote by RocksAwakening5
I you for posting this.

<-- Pretty much sums me up

8/7/09

^ I was there

This guy was not some ordinary celeb, he was THE television news anchor for much of the 20th century. Hell i'm Canadian, and my parents remember watching him when he covered the moon landings. Not many from the more recent generations know about him because he retired over twenty years ago just after television began expanding into the hundreds of channels it is now.
Quote by ChromaKey21

How about you shut your whore mouth n00b

RIP Walter.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by rebofthetemple
This guy was not some ordinary celeb, he was THE television news anchor for much of the 20th century. Hell i'm Canadian, and my parents remember watching him when he covered the moon landings. Not many from the more recent generations know about him because he retired over twenty years ago just after television began expanding into the hundreds of channels it is now.

Very true. The man had a sense of integrity that is rare to see in newscasts today. He was once voted as the most trusted man in America and was the voice over for much of the major events in the 1960s and 1970s.
Quote by ChromaKey21

Yes. Because we like these people. Sure we didn't know them, but they effected our lives, made us think, laugh, smile, and they were good people who died. Isn't that enough to be sad about their passing?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
He was one of the reasons LBJ felt Vietnam was starting to get hopeless when Cronkite went over there with a camera crew to report the progress. If he thought enough was enough, then so did Americans. RIP
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
No way.

And to whoever said that we americans love our tv celebs...
Seriously I understand that you're not from my country and therefor have no idea how important this man was to an entire generation. But seriously shut up.

I hate television, I absolutely hate it. I watch it once every couple of weeks for the news and this is big to me. At one point in time many Americans when surveyed said they believed more in him than the president.

He was a legend and one hell of a reporter.

Edit: To those of you who don't know how important he was to America....

In 1977, Cronkite conducted a two-way interview in which he got Sadat to say he wanted to go to Israel if invited and then got Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin to say Sadat was invited if he wanted to come. Sadat's trip was a major step in Middle East peace efforts, and the leaders of the two nations received the 1978 Nobel Peace Prize.
-From the original posters link to Yahoo.
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
Last edited by ifeastonbums at Jul 18, 2009,
Quote by rebofthetemple
Couldn't have said it better myself.

R.I.P.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
this is the saddest death of the millennium.
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!