Does anyone have any experience with the holy v or holy explorer? Is it just my imagination or would it have next to no sustain?
Seems like a really strange idea to me
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Who cares, it's ugly as all hell.

EDIT: And yes, I'm sure sustain would be adversely affected by all that wood chopped out of it.
Gear:
Dean MS STD V w/ Dimebucker
Dean ML '79
Jackson DKMGT
Randall RG75
Peavey Bandit 112
Boss NS-2
Last edited by Zero_Mike at Jul 17, 2009,
i imagine sustain would suck, also having that much wood removed would probably kill the tone
and its ugly
Without spiritual mentoring, too much freedom can lead to the soul's decay
- Prince
Ya but it only weighs two pounds!!! :p
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
Curious as to how those sound.
Quote by Union Jake
just straight up normal male group jerking session, it was like i was on my own aprt from getting kinda bumped into and the weird noises.
Wait what?

Quote by bodyheatseeker

You earned your name, pal.
on the contary I think they look ok, I wouldn't think of somone as having bad taste for playing one, like I would if it was a BC RICH, sure are better than the "reverse ones"
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Gibson Holy Series
Gear:
Epiphone G400/L6 Spider III 15
Squier CV J-Bass/Acoustic B20
Misc. pedals

Currently saving for:
Acoustic B200

Funds:
$125/$350

Quote by m4l666
I play hard, like death metal hard

Quote by turtlewax
on the contary I think they look ok, I wouldn't think of somone as having bad taste for playing one, like I would if it was a BC RICH, sure are better than the "reverse ones"

whats wrong with a BC Rich?
"My jedi powers are far more superior than yours"
Quote by RabbidWolf
whats wrong with a BC Rich?

Ignore the bandwagoners.

I ignore most of Gibsons new ideas now, they're just clutching for a foothold, but they're all "We'll just turn this around or move this over here" rather than actually thinking.
Im pretty sure this is how it works at Gibson now:

Guy 1: OK, lets design a new guitar!
Guy 2: Um...we could take this design and like...put some holes in it or flip it around...
Guy 1: Why would people buy that...
Guy 2: Because we write Gibson on the headstock.
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...