I love this game!

looking for BF2 gammers people's

Favorite server? Map? ....etc.

I am known as CrazyCade1321, I might of killed you once or twice
That game is ancient, but I think I put more hours on BF2 than I did with any other game. I unlocked practically everything.

Now I play Battlefield 1943 on xbox. There are so many noobs to battlefield on that game that me and my veteran friends get first every match.

Also, video game thread.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Yeah it's ancient, but it's still very played to this day. And 1943 isn't even a battlefield, come on. We have to wait until 3!

Oh, and I usually play or played, haven't played in a few months, on whichever server had a good amount of players. 55+ and a ping under 125, US servers. Karkar, that city one... marmar city or something, I don't remember, haha..

Good game.
Last edited by peacemaker898 at Jul 17, 2009,
It is a Battlefield Peacemaker.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
I meant in it in a different sense, not literal. Unless you literally believe that 1943 is faithful to that of 2 or 1942.
I have that game. I think its pretty fun, but I don't play it much. Punkbuster keeps kicking me for no reason.....and I suck at it.
Quote by SlinkyBlue
That game is ancient, but I think I put more hours on BF2 than I did with any other game. I unlocked practically everything.

Now I play Battlefield 1943 on xbox. There are so many noobs to battlefield on that game that me and my veteran friends get first every match.

Also, video game thread.

Battlefield 1943 is awesome. Have you played Coral Sea yet?

I was thinking about buying Battlefield 2, but I can't find it anywhere used locally.
Get a Carvin. Do it.
I always got funky frame skipping in BF2, so I didn't play it too much, but Karkand was always fun

I hated the dam map. To this day, I've NEVER won a match on that map
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

EDIT: i googled it, you guys are gross.

a2m/gape/murder/suicide/farrakhan/braziliancakefarts/bugera
Quote by ferretface
Battlefield 1943 is awesome. Have you played Coral Sea yet?

I was thinking about buying Battlefield 2, but I can't find it anywhere used locally.

Why bother to go used? You could probably pick it up new for like $10
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

Quote by no.mop
Why bother to go used? You could probably pick it up new for like $10

Because I can't find it new either
Get a Carvin. Do it.
Quote by ferretface

BF2, the pc version? Used? Bad idea. If you play on a server and someone comes in with your serial key you'll get kicked.

I used to play BF2 a lot but I really hate the way people play infantry. Too much jumping and dolphin diving and bunny hopping. Doesn't give it a sense of realism.
Last edited by metaldud536 at Jul 17, 2009,
Quote by ferretface

Oooh no good!
Quote by bendystraw
what's pron?

Quote by metaldud536
BF2, the pc version? Used? Bad idea. If you play on a server and someone comes in with your serial key you'll get kicked.

No, 360. I try and get everything used simply because I'm cheap.
Get a Carvin. Do it.
If you want realisim try playing battlefeild project reality. I gave it a shot once it was terable. it took me an hour just to get in range of an enemy sniper, who wounded me then I ran behind a building and bled out for the next twenty minutes. It was not fun. None of the other games have the freedom and rank progression and such Battlefeild 2 all the way!
and ferretface I don't think anyone would sell you a working used copy because it's to awsome to not keep!