So I was trying to recording some guitar using Mixcraft and a Lightsnake USB instrument cable, it wasn't working at all, and i was getting weird feedback when i was trying to monitor the input, so i unplugged it. When i put it back into my amp, Nothing... Just a hum. What could have happened? Did my computer somehow "blow out" my guitar (don't quote me on that). or did i perhaps pull the cable out weird and broke the cable input.?
you didnt blow out the guitar.

either the cable is wack, or the output jack on the guitar twisted and the wires crossed, or the amp isnt working right.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Thanks, I mananged to wiggle a cable around till the input jack fixed itself, i imagine is a poor set up in there or some wires are loose, I'll have it looked at . Thanks!
yeah, open it and look at it. eventually it's going to cut out on you, and those two wires are simple to fix.

10 minutes and a soldering iron kit from radio shack.

Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011