ok i know there is a lot of very intelligent and computer savvy people on UG. specifically, the Pit. so i have an idea.
a lot of people have ipod touch's. and there is Myspace app's. i think if someone could somehow could make an App for UG, it would raise the publicity of the website and be very convenient for everyday users. so i am not sure if we could get it onto the appstore. but maybe one could be made for jailbroken ipods?

Ideas???
A dick that cums blood when you shake it.

But really, that wasn't funny. I think it would be kinda hard to progrom an app. I don't have a touch anyway, so I couldn't use it.
i made the same last week

nobody wants it
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010
One to search tabs, news articles, and lessons (for example) would be handy.

There have been many requests of this in the "Suggestions" section of the forums. I'm not sure of the outcome, but maybe have a look and see if you can find one of those threads.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Quote by Echoplex
Mabye you could post this in the Ipod thread.

maybe you could go b1tch somewhere else.

Quote by ilovemySG
i made the same last week

nobody wants it

thats gay. i thought i had a pretty good idea. didnt full exercise my "searchbar" ability though lol
Quote by Seref
An app that lets you destroy a Spider III any way you want.

its the PERFECT plan :O

i like the idea of that
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
I go on UG all the time on my phone...but it's not an iPhone.....
E-Married to Eddie4President

ARMENIAN

Quote by VANGELIS!
Ya, my mom walked in on me taking a **** into my coffee mug when I was 23. There was a spider in the bathroom and I was too scared to go in

Quote by angusfan16
I'll join. I have a vagina.
Quote by pantera456
A dick that cums blood when you shake it.

Yeah, but then you'd have to jerk it off and I'm not quite ready for that....
It's not worth it. It risks being rejected on grounds of assisting copyright infringement mean that even if we ask Apple beforehand and they greenlight it, they still might reject it.
Quote by Stormx
It's not worth it. It risks being rejected on grounds of assisting copyright infringement mean that even if we ask Apple beforehand and they greenlight it, they still might reject it.

so negative
i say we should do it
╔══╦╗
║╔═╣╚╦═╬╣╚╬╗╔╝
║╚═╣║║╔╣╠╗║║║ ╬
╚══╩╩╩╝╚╩═╝╚╝ ║

Quote by nuttysmk54

Im a Mother Lover
You're a Mother Lover
We should F*** each others mothers (F*** each others moms!)

hmmmk finished....
a mobile site would be much better where users can access a stripped down version of the site and access tabs, lessons, forum, etc.
Sent from my iPad.
No. The last thing we need a is a flood of twelve-year-old kids flocking here and spamming us with their ridonkulous whammy bar-related questions.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
Quote by U-neek
so negative
i say we should do it

You'll be lucky to find a developer who will do it for free with no guarantee it'll be published.