Ive been riding since i was 7 and racing when i was 10 and im currently the overall leader in my class I ride 2006 Yamaha YZ 250F. Any else ride???
totally brah.

I go with no hands too. It's double the br00talz if you can play Dragonforce while motorcrossing
Quote by c_man471
did you just come here to brag?

appears to be so. i love when people try to brag and just end up looking like idiots.
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
I ride? what of it?
show off
Quote by texasthrasher
Cover your ears(or they WILL be raped) that is ****ing great

I survived weeding out 09'
lolz at the bragging

jr dragsters FTW
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010
Quote by c_man471
did you just come here to brag?

No i rode dirtbikes before i picked up the guitar wanted to know if any else rides to. and yeah snowmobiles are cool. i just never get snow where i lived
Hey man, yeah I ride. Mostly trail riding here up in Canada. GPS Touring is big up here. Get lost and find your way out. It is alot of fun. I met a guy who raced for 6 years in Toronto at the track.

I ride a 2001 Kawasaki KLX300R, my pops rides KTM all the way, I was suppose to get one but we could int find a good deal so we picked this up. It has a big bore kit on it and a Stroker36mm Pumper Carb too. Torque is thru the roof. I love it.

next bike is a KTM 450SM Supermoto. look it up. its sex on 2 wheels.

edit: forgot to mention my KLX is also street legal Enduro FTW
Last edited by KurtCobain9898 at Jul 17, 2009,
Quote by Tap597
No i rode dirtbikes before i picked up the guitar wanted to know if any else rides to. and yeah snowmobiles are cool. i just never get snow where i lived

A great many people ride dirtbikes. Think you're the only one? You're not. The point of this thread has now been answered.

Seeing as a quick searchbar search comes up with a great many threads about dirtbikes, riding them, even other biking sports such as BMX and mountain biking, this thread was made for the complete and utter purpose of your ego. Want me to validate your ego? Congratu****inglations, your good at it. There you go.
Do NOT look behind you.
i ride. fourwheeler tho. i have a '91 blaster. (200cc, not 250. common misconception) but everything on it has been replaced or revamped. just recently i rebuilt the carb, engine, new reeds and reed spacers. extended axle. front spacers. new tires, rims. front end extension kit. hydraulic calipers. new resovoirs on everything. new clutch and brake levers and cables. i think thats it... its a baaad mutha fookin bike
Quote by KurtCobain9898
Hey man, yeah I ride. Mostly trail riding here up in Canada. GPS Touring is big up here. Get lost and find your way out. It is alot of fun. I met a guy who raced for 6 years in Toronto at the track.

I ride a 2001 Kawasaki KLX300R, my pops rides KTM all the way, I was suppose to get one but we could int find a good deal so we picked this up. It has a big bore kit on it and a Stroker36mm Pumper Carb too. Torque is thru the roof. I love it.

next bike is a KTM 450SM Supermoto. look it up. its sex on 2 wheels.

edit: forgot to mention my KLX is also street legal Enduro FTW

Ah sweet I bet its cool to live up there in Canada, I ride around in Texas where we have a drought I trail ride a lot to even though its very dusty with little rain. One of my favorite riders Guy Perret rides up there and he does some sick hillclimbs and hard ass trails that look like there made for trials bikes. We also have gps touring to around the dreserts in texas to i havent tried it though.
I have a Yz85 I recently jumped off the side of this embankment and my backtire spun and that caused the bike to almost lay flat through the air. It sucked because when I landed my leg got caught underneath the bike and as I was sliding I hit a big rock. It managed to snap my Clutch lever in half
1987 Ibanez Jem 777LNG #124
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
1987 Ibanez RG550 Road Flare Red-R
Marshall JCM-1 W/Lead 12 Cab.
Wampler, Ibanez, MXR, Morley Pedals
I once rode a bicycle dangerously fast down a country lane.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
I do, KX 125cc, been riding 5 years, also ride quads, have a Big Bear and a Polaris (names unknown) I believe the big bear's a yamaha?
Both 500cc
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Quote by BlackIce87
I have a Yz85 I recently jumped off the side of this embankment and my backtire spun and that caused the bike to almost lay flat through the air. It sucked because when I landed my leg got caught underneath the bike and as I was sliding I hit a big rock. It managed to snap my Clutch lever in half

I had a yz 85 too when i was 10 and my dad just got it and when i first rode it, the bike did a massive wheelie in first gear and i ended up crashing in my neighbors fence, no damage to the bike but the scratch is still there from like 5 years ago
I ride a Honda CR 80.....been riding since I was 7 as well
E-Married to Eddie4President

ARMENIAN

Quote by VANGELIS!
Ya, my mom walked in on me taking a **** into my coffee mug when I was 23. There was a spider in the bathroom and I was too scared to go in

Quote by angusfan16
I'll join. I have a vagina.
I might switch over to a honda i been on yamaha ever since i started to ride, hondas are pretty cool
i had an old KX 80. man, those were the days. my friends had all been ridin for years, i was always in the back when we rode trails. and we arent really in the country so we had to go through neighborhoods and such. then it got stolen a few years back, then i got into guitar.
Quote by Tap597
Ive been riding since i was 7 and racing when i was 10 and im currently the overall leader in my class I ride 2006 Yamaha YZ 250F. Any else ride???

what class do you ride?
Quote by scott58
Worst? I don't know. My buddies old MG 10 until we turned it into a cup holder and ash tray.
Quote by WExALLxSHINExON
hi

Hi!!!!
E-Married to Eddie4President

ARMENIAN

Quote by VANGELIS!
Ya, my mom walked in on me taking a **** into my coffee mug when I was 23. There was a spider in the bathroom and I was too scared to go in

Quote by angusfan16
I'll join. I have a vagina.