Hello affable Pit

I am in a situation where I could easily grow my hair out without it looking weird (since it's not that short anymore), yet I am seriously doubting that proposition.

What do you think?

(I have pictures on my profile)
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Yes, always yes

EDIT: Just looked at your profile, and I feel I must warn you that longer hair may put you at risk of being compared to Herman Li
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This from a country who're trying to make up for being late for the last two world wars by being really early for the next one?

Quote by konfyouzd
i think this is my favorite post of the day

Quote by Benguitar2
You ****ing pwn.

Awesome, dude, just awesome.
Last edited by Perfection 101 at Jul 17, 2009,
Grow it out
Quote by EchoxOath
SG has officially won this thread.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
there are no words to describe how truly epic this is.

Quote by SGstriker
I think you win the award for the coolest member of '08
usually i say yes and this is no exception. YES.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Are you already employed? If so, hell yeah if thats what you want.

If not, I would try to find a job first(if you're looking for one). Because even though there's nothing wrong with wanting long hair, there's a certain amount of biased involved in the interview process.
Quote by Le_Bunny
(Invalid img)

Now was that hard?

And I quite like the length it's at there.

oh god, who is that ugly person?
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Lol nah.

Long hair on guys nearly always looks bad. The length yours is now is probably as long as it should ever go. Plus, your azn-ness means the obvious comparisons to our friend Mr. Ri.
kill all humans
it looks good how it is

Proud member of the LGBTQQ group.
Quote by donegan_zealot
well do you want to look like this?

i dont think anyone dose
Quote by Amy_Lee

That made me laugh and then choke on my own phlegm.

Check my shit out

If my local death-metalhead can do it, then you can too.

Unless you're going for the girls. Then you keep it as it is right now, or cut it a bit shorter and spike it up, classic asian style:

has a terrible signature.
yes. asians are the superior race. asians with long hair are superior to life.
Quote by rockybo
I'm making an igloo in my backyard later and smoking a bong in it.
I guess so bud, go for it. If you don't like it, you can always cut it off.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
make sure you have a job first though, its near impossible to get a job with long hair.

well maybe its just cause i had it really dirty all the time.
Sure why not.

If you dont like it, you can always cut it.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
icwutudidthar.

not posting the picture so everyone views your profile to see the picture, thus getting you profile views.

sadly it worked on me before i relized your cunning idea.
Quote by edgeyyz
It's like everyone's getting laid and I'm the only virgin...

Quote by Nunwhxre 666
I now dub thee, Fapking.

Bow down to the Fapking!

Shoop Group!
Should I cut my hair?
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Go for it. I liked my hair when it was long. I cut it a few months ago though because I was ready for a change. I had it relatively long for like 5 or 6 years. I like it short now though.
They're your pubes, do with them as you like.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I dunno usually long hair looks ugly unless you're the type of person that can pull it off.
I was going to but the transition phase is retardedly annoying, I just got it cut after having it the longest it's been in my life.. It wasn't even long enough to ponytail ffs. It's so annoying I don't know how people can long hair themselves.
if you wana pick up chicks, keep it short. In general, chicks dont dig men with long hair. But if you want the metal look, well you know what to do
Quote by FarewellMemory
if you wana pick up chicks, keep it short. In general, chicks dont dig men with long hair. But if you want the metal look, well you know what to do
Translation: Metalheads are homosexuals.
kill all humans
I had pretty long hair for a while and thought it was cool. When I finally cut it, it was like my whole life changed, I was getting noticed more, A FREAKING GIRL SAID HI TO ME! I'll never go back.
Just a question, before you start keeping your hair, do you need to cut it to a certain style first? Cos I've been dying to keep long hair for sometime and my bassist told me to cut the top part of my head shorter and leave the rest long. Did that and realized it was a ****in mullet. Now I shaved it all and I'm bald again. I can't believe I got punk'd.
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic