My band Failing sunday as of right now has now has 4 members. 2 Guitars, Bass, Singer, and drummer. I'm the bass player and singer and i hate it!. I wanna be a guitar player and singer. Well to the main point, our guitar player has been giving us alot of **** but it's on and off some days hes best kind, somedays we hate him. The band dose not want him anymore, but then he acts cool and we change our mine. i donno what to do we have given him time, told him to **** off but it's stays the same.Dose anyone have any suggestions?

Musicman130
There are other guitarists.

Go and get one that treats you guys with respect.
Quote by rockonth
Why don't they just send 4chan to Iraq if they're so good at these so called "raids"?

Quote by entity0009
I once got hit by a flying wig. Either it was a wig or someone was headbanging far too hard.
Chemistry is the most important aspect of writing and playing music together.
Yeah, I believe this belongs to the Band Leading forum.
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

fire him
he will only bring you down and you know it
Ibanez S7521qm 7 string
Ibanez S771pb
Fender Jaguar HH Special
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
sounds like my lead singer, audition people and warn him that he has to change.
You should collectively visit the bandleading forum.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by Musicman130
My band Failing sunday as of right now has now has 4 members. 2 Guitars, Bass, Singer, and drummer. I'm the bass player and singer and i hate it!. I wanna be a guitar player and singer. Well to the main point, our guitar player has been giving us alot of **** but it's on and off some days hes best kind, somedays we hate him. The band dose not want him anymore, but then he acts cool and we change our mine. i donno what to do we have given him time, told him to **** off but it's stays the same.Dose anyone have any suggestions?

Musicman130

I was in a somewhat similar situation.

We had a mindblowing guitarist. He could keep up with Alexi Laiho. The problem is, his opinions on music changed every other day, he thought he was Alexi Laiho, refused to play anything that wasn't Melodic Death Metal, wanted to call the band Repentance(Go on MySpace and search it, see how many bands come up), and never wanted to jam out. Eventually, when I recommended we change the band name, he told me I was out, that I didn't have the same vision as him and our drummer(my own damn cousin who I know way better than him) and that we would never get anywhere playing not-Melodeath. We decided to kick him out.

Kick him out, don't respect someone who doesn't respect you back.
Quote by PluckU
OH **** YOU says the computer, YOU MAY ONLY HAVE 1, READ IT, ONE AUDIO TRACK >:O I then i got pissed off and through my tuner against a wall
Quit the band and start your own new one. That's seriously what it came to with a band I was in.

Or kick that guy's ass out. Not always, but often times I've found that the singer is pretty much the guy in charge. As singer tell him to grow some hair on his ass and grow up or he's out.
Hey guys, you are missing something. He is the guitarist, and is probably right. You're what, the bass player? TS, you should shut up and try to learn something from this guy.
now has now has

Mah mind iz teh fuuuuckdezzzzzz
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Last edited by Wells-Zeppelin at Jul 18, 2009,
1. Wrong forum.
2. Fire him. Chemistry > skills.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
tell him to get the **** out of the band, even if he will seem cool on days. there are always better guitar shredders in the world (that dont act like jackasses at the same time).
You're just in a mood because you are a bassist.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Spit loogies (how do u spell that?-luggies?) at his forehead.
Or you can throw rocks at him
Originally Posted by Dawginator
Lord Cheswick, you are a comic genius!

Originally Posted by blommen
the move of a true gentleman sir Jacek. short, civilised, and intellectual. hats off to you good sir
First you should go get a grammer book and the rest does itself.
Quote by Stormx
I tremble before your enormous penis.
Quote by molala2
and i farted, it was really stink
Quote by italiarlz135
Led Pepplin, you are god because of this thread.
Quote by josh999x, Brick23

Quote by Roast Beef
Hey guys, you are missing something. He is the guitarist, and is probably right. You're what, the bass player? TS, you should shut up and try to learn something from this guy.

are you joking or trolling?

I hope you are.
"My name is Forrest, Forrest Gump. People call me Forrest Gump"
I love band problems! Our bass player can't keep up with us, still can't play any of our very simple riffs and we have a show tonight. I hope noone notices him over me and the other guitar player. I'm afraid of what will happen when this show gets out of the way and we start writing our faster and more complex stuff.

Edit: Also TS, I say get rid of him. He is creating a problem in the band. If he stays it will get worse.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Last edited by Hellish_Wolf at Jul 18, 2009,
Quote by Musicman130
Shut up and give me good advice

Yes that's real nice, insulting people you are trying to get help from.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

How about not making the whole post bold?

If hes like that, kick him out.
Obviously Fassa.
dude suck it up. I got two bitchy guitar players, a singer who only comes to practice half the time, a bassist who sucks, and me wanting to play guitar instead of drums. we are all "best friends" so if you get rid of one person, another gets pissed. and we are booked with gigs for the rest of the summer so we can't just stop. and thats not even half of it.
Last edited by devin_g94 at Jul 21, 2009,
Bloody fire him! It doesn't matter if he's Steve Vai, if he's bad for the band you have to let him go. Then you can take on the role of guitar for yourself.
Hey TS could you do me a favor and just make your font a little bit thicker? Thanks.
We're only strays.
Quote by Gexzilla
Do what metallica did, it worked for them

This.

Do it.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
wasnt there another website like newbandmember.com or findbandmembers.com?

you could use that
My Deviantart

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
You sigged me, AND had an idea the same as mine!
I like you.

About my Lady Gaga/Pokemon parody
Quote by Mike50227
XD not bad

Quote by ExOblivione
You're my hero.

Quote by myevilside
I must say, i love it!
Quote by Gexzilla
Do what metallica did, it worked for them

That would require TC to get hit by a bus, wouldn't it?

Why the hell are you complaining? You're lucky that it's a guitarist that you need. You can find them anywhere.
Chinese Democracy is a great album, people need to get over Slash.

Proud fan of Pop, Rap, Rock, and Metal.
Last edited by maidenfan15 at Jul 22, 2009,