I do, and apparently the house across my street is haunted. My cat went into a room and started running in circles and hissing at the closet. Also my neighbors put a camera in that room as they left to run errands and it recorded the closet opening and closing as well as the door to the room slamming.
Yeah, because due to a series of odd coincidences that happened over many years (that I'm not going to take the time to explain), I had a very first-hand experience with one.
Quote by Twist of fate
It was the shadow of a lighting guy, because zoomed in, you can see that the figure bends on the edge of the fireplace, giving the figure no depth.
Last edited by Pat_s1t at Jul 18, 2009,
Quote by Pat_s1t
Yeah, because due to a series of odd coincidences that happened over many years (that I'm not going to take the time to explain), I had a very first-hand experience with one.

explanation?
Balls.
Quote by rmr024
pics?

?
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
im not sure if i believe in ghosts. im much too logical for that most of the time.
but my best friend walked through a haunted lock (where boats used to go through)
and when we listened to the recorder, there was actual voices on it saying our names and random stuff. this is my closest experience to any ghosts. except this one other story, i almost cry thinking about it. but it would probably be a tad on the long side.

nobody wants to hear that story right? am i gunna get a bunch of "tl;dr"'s?
Quote by codynw42
im not sure if i believe in ghosts. im much too logical for that most of the time.
but my best friend walked through a haunted lock (where boats used to go through)
and when we listened to the recorder, there was actual voices on it saying our names and random stuff. this is my closest experience to any ghosts. except this one other story, i almost cry thinking about it. but it would probably be a tad on the long side.

Go for it man, ill read it.
Balls.
Well ghosts is a word used for many sightings, I do think there is something on that level.
Quote by codynw42

Not from me..As long as it's well written and not boring.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black