So Im moving to LA next year to attend GIT, and I have a quick question for all those who live in LA. Are there many venues in the city that aren't 21+? I'll be 17 when I move there, so unfortunatly it'll be a while.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
lol git
Quote by Cat Of Pain
Bob, you're my hero.

Quote by borntorock2112
If drugs were PP points, I'd be using struggle.

Quote by illuminatiano

YOU ARE A NO GOOD LAZY FORGETFUL STONER WITH NO FUTURE YOU ARE WORTHLESS TO SOCIETY
Quote by 3rdWardSoldier
lol git

Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by 3rdWardSoldier
lol git

How constructive..

Good luck with that, dude. There's gotta be a few somewhere.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
There are hundreds. Plus you can just go to gigs at people's houses if you can't find any venues you like.
Quote by jsnate
There are hundreds. Plus you can just go to gigs at people's houses if you can't find any venues you like.

I see. Any idea where I could find a list? I googled to no avail.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
''What they hell am i doin drinkin in LA, at 26''???

So you can buy a gun at 16 but cant drink til 21? Sucks.
Quote by skaterskagg1
GIT? Prepare to be poor your whole life.

Explain
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by dcdossett65
Explain

Well i teach and play music full time. I wouldnt be investing money into it for such a low paying career. I just did it because its easy but if i had to pay a lot of fees back it would be ****. I employ a singer for my band who went to berklee so i know what she gets for her wedding gigs..not that much and all she does is gig.
Quote by ChromaKey21
Well i teach and play music full time. I wouldnt be investing money into it for such a low paying career. I just did it because its easy but if i had to pay a lot of fees back it would be ****. I employ a singer for my band who went to berklee so i know what she gets for her wedding gigs..not that much and all she does is gig.

I'm not gonna go on and teach guitar or something. I'm already a signed musician, i'm just going there for a short while to crash course music theory and then get out.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Quote by dcdossett65
I'm not gonna go on and teach guitar or something. I'm already a signed musician, i'm just going there for a short while to crash course music theory and then get out.

Ive heard that one before. I know of a lot of famous musicians who still have to teach to make ends meet.
Do your self a favor and go to your community college and take music theory classes. That's what I did and I'm infinitely better at guitar than before I started and it was very cheap. You don't need to go to GIT and spend all this money at a school that's mostly hype.
you can learn everything you need to know online. unless you are playing bebop or something you dont need to go into massive detail to compose well or even for your own understanding.

btw...you are 'signed' but you dont know if you can get into bars or clubs?!? Isnt gigging a prerequisite?
Link to your bands site?
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.