Pit Humor at it's finest.

I love it.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Last edited by itchy guitar at Jul 18, 2009,
Does anyone else feel slightly gay after looking at a page full of cocks?
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Jul 18, 2009,
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
You mean, there's a website...

That's dedicated...

To things that look like **** and balls?

My faith in humanity has been... Restored?

lolweiners
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by The Kreator
Of all the things on the internet

And all this is coming from the Near Sightest Cum Dragon.
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
Closed because someone on that site is a complete fucking douche and a huge tool.

Since the above photo needs no further explanation than “the MC Escher of Cocknballs” Ill take this opportunity to discuss a topic near and dear my heart. That topic is: why Nickelback is better than Pearl Jam. Pretty simple really. Setting aside what the bands actually sound like – you can measure their Rock Vitality thusly: Pearl Jam sings songs about chicks they wish they could ****, or are sad that they are no longer ****ing, while Nickelback sings songs about how awesome it was to have ****ed certain chicks, and about how awesome it is to always be able to find new chicks to ****. Plus you know the chicks that Pearl Jam **** prolly have hairy pits and legs and prolly know what the dewey decimal system is. Which makes them lesbians. Case closed. Pearl Jam suck. Nickelback rules.