i'm a wrestling fan and a japanese wrestler named hayabusa was paralized in 2001 from a botched springboard moonsault from the 2nd rope. i seen on wiki that 8 years later he has been able to start walking again. i know you guys are going to say that wrestling is fake and blah blah blah but this is the vid http//www.youtube.com . now my question is...what are some of the most recent advancement is paralysis? is it possible now for people to start walking again? or are some peoples paralysis not as bad as they make it out to be?
fender aerodyne jazz bass>mxr el grande bass fuzz>boss odb-3>dunlop crybaby bass wah>randall rba 500 es/ampeg 8x10
Quote by drugfreeboy
i'm a wrestling fan and a japanese wrestler named hayabusa was paralized in 2001 from a botched springboard moonsault from the 2nd rope. i seen on wiki that 8 years later he has been able to start walking again. i know you guys are going to say that wrestling is fake and blah blah blah but this is the vid http//www.youtube.com . now my question is...what are some of the most recent advancement is paralysis? is it possible now for people to start walking again? or are some peoples paralysis not as bad as they make it out to be?

AAAHHHHHHRRRGGGGG!!!

I'm sorry but that kills me.
the vid? yeah pretty f'n brutal
fender aerodyne jazz bass>mxr el grande bass fuzz>boss odb-3>dunlop crybaby bass wah>randall rba 500 es/ampeg 8x10
Depending on how bad the injury was there is a chance to regain sensation and some motor capabilities. But it really is something that has to be examined on a case by case basis.
If you are in EXTREMELY good shape and with ALOT of physical therapy, you can walk again if the injury isn't that bad. But usually if they say you will never walk again, you won't.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Quote by icaneatcatfood
You can use a Full Heal or Paralyz heal. Pokemarts usually have them.

i lol'd
In speed versus emotional playing, i think of an M16 versus an M24. You can have 650 rounds per minute, or one round, one kill. Both should be in your arsenal.

PSN and XBL: xxWONDERxxBOYxx
Leave a message that you're from UG with your username
Quote by icaneatcatfood

oh god hahahaha
does the video work?
Quote by icaneatcatfood

bahahaha pure win sir
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Quote by MustangMan311
Through intense physical therapy, some people can regain motion in limbs affected by paralysis. Most of the time, it takes a number of years of rigorous training to even regain movement or feeling at all.

This.

It doesn't happen often, but sometimes the damaged nerves repair themselves. They almost never get back to 100% functionality though.
The wrestle can walk again, because when Master Cheif wears that armour he dies, but then respawns..

So i'm guessing he can be paralyzed and then walk again.
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..