Today. I found the best gear deal EVER! So, I was in a local shop, and there on the wall was a Gibson 335-S Standard guitar with minor wear for 250$!!!!

So I rush home, get a bunch of old PS1/2 games, 360 games and about 150$ in cash, then I head back. Sell the games for about 80$ and gave the guy 220$ today and owe him another 75$ by the end of the month, so its good. But this things is awesome! I don't know the year, but when I get some pics in a bit, I'll get a pic of the serial #, researching this online, I find a new one of these in the early 80s was about 550$, so I think I made a ****ing score!

Pics within the hour! Though they are webcam pics...

Edit: Webcam is fritzing, must find phone !!!
That's too good to be true.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
Ttiwwp.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 71-73
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 1-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 10-5
**** me ...
Quote by Fred1000000
Retards are God's way of telling you you could be worse off, AND entertaining you at the same time!
Pics or it's an Epiphone.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
pics or all the people who have posted like this will be bannneeeddd .....

...jks
Quote by Fred1000000
Retards are God's way of telling you you could be worse off, AND entertaining you at the same time!
PICS!

http://
SErial #
gallery

Okay, ATM I just got a full body pic, and a serial # pic, more to come! also, production # 135? Does that mean its like, the 135th one made?

BTW, if those pics don't show up for some reason, **** me, i'll get them uploaded somewhere else.
i see no pics

EDIT: nevermind, i see em now
Last edited by telemetal at Jul 18, 2009,
That's not a 335. That looks like some of those Gibsons made in the late 70's-early 80's.

Whatever, it's still a cheap price for an American Gibson.

FloyDZeDit: Nevermind, that is a 335 S. They're worth $700 - $900 apparently, so that was pretty good.

v I thought that . I feel like an idiot now...
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Last edited by FloyDZeD at Jul 18, 2009,
335-S is what the headstock says, I think people are thinking I found a ES335 or something...