Page 1 of 3
Quote by crazy8rgood
I'm sorry, I'm not 10 anymore.

Spongebob is the only show on Nick I can still watch and not get bored. Besides nick at nite that is.
Gear
Schecter C1 Hellraiser FR
1967 Ventura Les Paul Copy
Marshall JCM 2000 Dual Super Lead
Quote by crazy8rgood
I'm sorry, I'm not 10 anymore.

You shut your whore mouth.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by iantheman
You shut your whore mouth.

HELL YEAH!
Gear
Old Spongebob used to be hilarious, people of any age could get a laugh. After about 2005+ the show got really bad. All the jokes seemed forced and it wasn't nearly as funny.
1999-2004 Spongebob FTW!
TEXT OF STORY

Steve Chiotakis: OK kiddies: "SpongeBob Squarepants" turns 10 today. Can you believe it? It seems like yesterday we were watching Scooby Doo. And it's not just kids who've made ol' SpongeBob an $8 billion a year merchandising bonanza for Nickelodeon. Rico Gagliano reports.

Rico Gagliano: Robert Gottlieb is a toy analyst. But he says you don't have to be into toys to know there's a lot of Spongebob Squarepants stuff in this world.

Robert Gottlieb: I have actually purchased Spongebob carrots before. Spongebob was on the package. When you get Spongebob carrots, you're really out there.

Out there in childland and adultland. The silly show's appeal goes far beyond kids. Gottlieb says that's because it's got "the wink."

Gottlieb: And that's the ability of the creator to in a sense wink at the adult by having a message that goes over the child's head, but gives the adult pleasure, a little bit of a surprise.

The show's ridiculous situations actually speak to grown-up issues. Like the time the dour squid "Squidward" moved to a gated underwater suburbia, and wound up bored out of his . . . squll.

Squidward: We might as well rename this "Squidward's paradise." Or perhaps, too much paradise.

The result: an army of kids and grown-ups -- among them our nation's president -- who proudly pledge allegiance to team Squarepants. VH-1 just aired a Spongebob documentary featuring testimonials from the likes of LeBron James. And a jewelry line is on the way, with items priced at a very adult $95 to $350 bucks a pop.
}}
Gear
Quote by xaviergray
The newer ones aren't even that bad, I saw a few of them when I was on holiday. They seem way too fast paced now.

The newer episodes certainly feel more plot driven rather than character driven like in the older episodes. It's just like every other lame show out now.
Spongebob sucks dirty dislocated donkey dicks.

Though, I've gained new found respect for the voice actor who plays him, assuming the commercial I saw on comedy central was true. Where he talks about taking a kid from the make a wish foundation. And then soon after he finds out that the kid is faking it, and breaks a bottle over his head.
Quote by skaterskagg1
Old Spongebob=Teh Secks
New Spongebob=****

QFT.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Though, I've gained new found respect for the voice actor who plays him, assuming the commercial I saw on comedy central was true. Where he talks about taking a kid from the make a wish foundation. And then soon after he finds out that the kid is faking it, and breaks a bottle over his head.

Holy crap are you serious?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by ryan_nadon
Holy crap are you serious?

I'm not sure if he was serious, but I saw a commercial on comedy central a few hours ago with him promoting the anniversary and something going on on nickelodian this weekend. After which he proceeded to tell that story, I'll try to find a link.
To me the older episodes are the best. One of my favorites is where they thought they stole a free balloon.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Quote by sk8ordie97
all childrens channels have gone downhill
they got rid of all the good cartoons which i still enjoy for that crappy icarly live action bad acting BS

Indeed. Cartoon Network has resorted to reality television to fill their time slots...it depresses me so.

Spongebob is godly, even with the newer episodes feeling mildly more forced than they oughta be.

...However, in the Viking episode when the Bob tries to pick up the axe and can't and the one Viking goes, "HA! Owned." I about pissed my pants.
pre-movie spongebob was awesome, then steven hillenburg left and it's not been so great.
still pretty good though!
WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.
c a m p f i r e s o n g song
I see you're not using the UG black theme

Originally posted by GOD
akm_202, i now announce you, king of awesome. You may bow down to me.
spongebob is awesome for 4 reasons: patrick, mr. Krabs, Gary and Squidward. they are amongst the most awesome characters ever made.
Am I the only one who remembers the commercials for it before it came out? No one really thought it would get this big.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
I can't believe it's been on for ten years. I feel old.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by nasstyman
i busted a g-string while fingering a minor...
Quote by 18zzz18
REPLY DUDE! YOU COULD BE THE SAVIOUR OF THE EARTH AND ALL OF MANKIND! (:
0h @nd U M@Y H@V3 2 T@LK L1K3 TH1S..... 1TZ TH3 L@NGU@G3 0F TH3 FUTUR3
Quote by RMC06
My old band teacher once called me a penis wrinkle.
I've been watching it for the last 3 hours.

It has been nominated for 6 Emmys but hasn't won. What an outrage!
Quote by JohnnyV
Stupidest cartoon to hit TV

umm have you watched Ren an Stimpy?

and Band Geeks is the funniest episode EVER!!!
Chocolate with nuts is second
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel

FUCK YEAH!!!
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Page 1 of 3