Page 1 of 2
Yeah...my ex-girlfriend and I last had protected sex back in June, and we haven't seen each other often since then, as we broke up a couple weeks later. Anyway, a few days ago she calls me and tells me that she's pregnant. *Insert bricks being shat here* She'd apparently taken a few pregnancy tests because she'd missed her period, and they'd all come back positive.

Now, she said she was going to the doctor (Wednesday) to see if she could get a good result from them. Yesterday (Thursday) she told me that the doctor had confirmed that she would not be having a child, but that she had been pregnant, only the fetus had died just a few days ago...and she will be having a miscarriage in a day or two. This has been a really stressful/difficult time for both of us..just insane really. I don't know what to do. Has anyone else here had this type of misfortune?
Run Forrest run!

Or is it "Faster Tom, Run!"
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
are you sure she isnt just getting a smushshmortion
GO Islanders!

J!E!T!S! JETS JETS JETS!!!!!
I thought i knocked my ex up back in december. she was just late.

BUT just tonight my buddy tony called me telling me hes going to be a daddy.
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Hardly anyone in the pit has had sex, why even ask?
She's your ex, and no one has to take care of any kids. It could be worse.
Last edited by skaterskagg1 at Jul 18, 2009,
So?

Ex's are Ex's for a reason.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I can't imagine how that must feel. My heart goes out to you, your ex, and your child.
"It often happens that I wake up at night and begin to think about a serious problem and decide I must tell the pope about it. Then I wake up completely and remember that I am the pope."

---Pope John XXIII
At least when she told me she was pregnant, I didn't wuss out like most other guys. I told her I'd stay there for her.
Quote by skaterskagg1
Hardly anyone in the pit has had sex, why even ask?

hey, i resent that... wait... no, ur right
In speed versus emotional playing, i think of an M16 versus an M24. You can have 650 rounds per minute, or one round, one kill. Both should be in your arsenal.

PSN and XBL: xxWONDERxxBOYxx
Leave a message that you're from UG with your username
Quote by Wells-Zeppelin
Run Forrest run!

Or is it "Faster Tom, Run!"

Dude, that's just, no.

Sorry to hear that TS. That must be tough, even if you didn't want the kid.
you realize by the fetus dying shes ALREADY had a miscarriage, right?
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker
Chef Strato-Massacre: Cooking shitstorms since that comment.

Quote by PurpleClawz
Damnit why are you full of so much win
Quote by TheClincher
At least when she told me she was pregnant, I didn't wuss out like most other guys. I told her I'd stay there for her.

Good on you man, a lot of guys don't have the guts to take on such a huge responsibility.
"It often happens that I wake up at night and begin to think about a serious problem and decide I must tell the pope about it. Then I wake up completely and remember that I am the pope."

---Pope John XXIII
I feel sorry that your girlfriend has to give birth to a dead thing, that can't be a good time.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
you realize by the fetus dying shes ALREADY had a miscarriage, right?

Well yeah, I know that..it just...hasn't come out yet
yeah, this happened to my asshole of a friend. She had a miscarraige - that's it. And yor'e broken up. Don't attempt to befriend her at all; that's the worst thing you can do.
Quote by TheClincher
Well yeah, I know that..it just...hasn't come out yet

youre not expecting some alien looking, peanut sized fetus to come out are you? its going to be a heavy ass menstrual flow.
Quote by greennblue10
yeah, this happened to my asshole of a friend. She had a miscarraige - that's it. And yor'e broken up. Don't attempt to befriend her at all; that's the worst thing you can do.

im not quite sure what youre trying to say...
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
Quote by invaderzim31
Miscarriages are pretty metal.

There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by Fenderhippie69

Failure at having a life? He's got a point.

*Awaits metal heads.*
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Hobble
I can't imagine how that must feel. My heart goes out to you, your ex, and your child.

More like ex child lol.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
youre not expecting some alien looking, peanut sized fetus to come out are you? its going to be a heavy ass menstrual flow.

im not quite sure what youre trying to say...

I assumed that...it couldn't have been along far enough to actually have formed into something yet. But still, the fact that it was going to be something is still..ugh..
Quote by Majin Gaara
More like ex child lol.

Jeeze, what's with the pit and everybody in it being such dicks today, eh?
Quote by TheClincher
I assumed that...it couldn't have been along far enough to actually have formed into something yet. But still, the fact that it was going to be something is still..ugh..

This is why I feel bad after I masturbate.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by crazy8rgood
Jeeze, what's with the pit and everybody in it being such dicks today, eh?

I know I know It's terrible! I just had to add some lulz in.
Quote by TheClincher

yeah, its just going to be like a super-period. what you were thinking of is called a "still birth" and i think it has to die after like, 7 months or something like that. she gives birth to a dead, possibly rotting corpse. its pretty nasty, the doctors wont even let the mother see it when it happens.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
sorry to hear that man, whether or not you wanted the kid, or however you felt about the girl..... just sucks no matter what.... sorry.....

why so many dickheads in this thread?
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
Quote by Majin Gaara
More like ex child lol.

I laughed
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
It's a miscarriage. Just think, you could have a ****ing kid to raise with an Ex. My mom had about seven miscarriages before my younger brother finally made it, that was really hard for her but now I've got my little brother who I love. Sure it's sad but you should be looking on the bright side.
Quote by Majin Gaara
I know I know It's terrible! I just had to add some lulz in.

The only thing that was terrible about that joke was the delivery.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Majin Gaara
More like ex child lol.

I shouldn't have, but I lol'd
Quote by TheClincher
Yeah...my ex-girlfriend and I last had protected sex back in June, and we haven't seen each other often since then, as we broke up a couple weeks later. Anyway, a few days ago she calls me and tells me that she's pregnant. *Insert bricks being shat here* She'd apparently taken a few pregnancy tests because she'd missed her period, and they'd all come back positive.

Now, she said she was going to the doctor (Wednesday) to see if she could get a good result from them. Yesterday (Thursday) she told me that the doctor had confirmed that she would not be having a child, but that she had been pregnant, only the fetus had died just a few days ago...and she will be having a miscarriage in a day or two. This has been a really stressful/difficult time for both of us..just insane really. I don't know what to do. Has anyone else here had this type of misfortune?

if shes anyhting like my ex shes full of ****
kill her NOW
Quote by technicolour
ever think she lied to you to make you feel bad? She was never pregnant in the first place perhaps?

I know she didn't. You can't fake cry for almost a week straight.
Quote by keithmoon15
why so many dickheads in this thread?

ill bet none of them have been/ever will be laid, so theyre compensating.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers

South Carolina Gamecocks

Quote by SGstriker

Quote by PurpleClawz
My wife miscarried what would have been our second child. I know it's not the same as "Surprise you're a daddy" but.....
Well ok I'm going back to my beer now.
My condolences or congratulations however you need to take it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I know she didn't. You can't fake cry for almost a week straight.

..You can if you've just broken up and you changed your mind about it, and you're a teenage girl....

Either way, if that's true, that's pretty heavy man.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
ill bet none of them have been/ever will be laid, so theyre compensating.

I noticed that in another thread you were talking about some guy making generalizations, followed by a generalization.

Page 1 of 2