my samson stage5 wireless doesnt seem to want to work with my crate bluevoodoo head.
i plug it in,and my volume gets cut,along with all my tone.my wireless never di this when i used it with my marshall,just with the crate.i have no idea what do to either.
i even have cranked the volume on the wireless&get nothing much past a little bit of clean blues/jazz tone on my overdrive channel&nothing on my clean basically. any ideas people?
What new friends will the day bring?

Private in the 7>6

[Member of the Ibanez S Players.] PM Striketalonx to join
i bought it when i was gigging a lot&tht was when i used my marshall.i just want to know why it wont work with my crate

Private in the 7>6

Sounds like the Crate isn't getting enough signal to juice the preamp section. I'm guessing your Marshall was at least partially solid state? If so, that would explain it. Solid state electronics will distort at any volume, whereas tubes need to be kicked pretty hard to go into overdrive. You probably wouldn't have this problem with a more expensive wireless system.

On the almost-never occasions that I use a wireless, I don't run it directly into my amp. Instead of going wireless->amp->effects loop, I go wireless->pedalboard->amp. This way I can use a low-gain pedal like a Tubescreamer or OD-1 as a preamp, to make sure the amp gets enough signal to overdrive the way I want it to.

Bear in mind I'm not an electronics whiz. I just know how to make my inexpensive wireless work with the gear I own personally, and I'm trying to extrapolate an answer from that.
change batteries
If you want to get laid, go to college,
If you want education go to a library

-Frank Zappa-
yeah the marshall was a valvestate model,which has one tube. so its 99.9% solid state. but when i run my wireless through my pedals it does the same thing.

Private in the 7>6

Quote by mckraf
stick with cables fool
this is probably what you should do until you get a good wireless.
Anyway, I dont think you ever need a wireless unless you're playing super big venues. And I thinkj they cause more tone loss than good cables
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
since i got this amp,thats what ive done, but it was just for energy purposes with my band&i played in a rock band at school,where i had to do a lot of section cues&wireless was a lot better than dragging a cable then,but im not in school now, so i dont have to worry about that.

Private in the 7>6