I thought it was half decent, not as good as 1 or 2 but far better than the third film. The third was just complete garbage as they tried to make it funny but we all know you can only have a serious Terminator film and that's why Terminator Salvation succeeds (In my opinion)

I loved the one liners and although some scenes were cringe worthy you have just got to love the blast of You Could Be Mine during the Moto scene.

Arnold's CGI cameo was pretty fun and well done.

****ing EPIC!
[IMG]http://i31.tinypic.com/11ioi8n.jpg[/IMG]
We all love the fail-tar!
Last edited by VocalValantine at Jul 18, 2009,
IMO, I give it a meh. But thats me, my friends seemed to like it.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
I'd rather hack my genitals off with the serrated edges of a meth head's missing teeth than watch it. But only because I don't trust it to be good.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by skaterskagg1
I try not to. Nowhere near as good as 1 and 2.

Obviously, but its better than the third film and that's all that matters.

How many other fourth installments are actually really good, not many.

It really isn't a bad film, It can get a little boring but if you watch it from start to finish without high hopes you are guaranteed to appreciate it.

Id give it an 8/10

Better than most **** Ive been subjected too over the last few years.
Terminator isn't Terminator withouth Arnold.... Like Rocky movie or Rambo isn't really a Rocky/ Rambo movie unless it has Silvester Stallone on it. Thats why Terminator 1 and 2 are the best.
Quote by ricv2106
Terminator isn't Terminator withouth Arnold.... Like Rocky movie or Rambo isn't really a Rocky/ Rambo movie unless it has Silvester Stallone on it. Thats why Terminator 1 and 2 are the best.

I agree, but hence this is the future war and its based before Arnold s Terminator. Whats strange is you do see Arnold in this movie, but hes computer generated. On the small screen he appears just like a real person however on the big screen you can tell hes a tiny bit fake.

This movie is based more around John Connor, and the early days of the future war, there are many references to T2 and it feels like Mad Max.

AND NO! This is not the best movie, that's utter bull ****. No movies better than Terminator 2, NO MOVIE!
I thought it was pretty good. Better than I expected anyways, and WAY better than the third one. Can't wait for the next.
Quote by Alopikal
I thought it was pretty good. Better than I expected anyways, and WAY better than the third one. Can't wait for the next.

Yes, way better than the third one, that was a pile of crap.

Firstly in T3 we had a tarty female terminator.

They killed off Sarah Connor.

Tons of Comedy, "Talk to the hand"

Stupid inflato boobsTM scene.

T3 = Worst sequel ever and only the perverts like it because of the female Terminator.

Simple as.
Quote by ShallowEndings
Wow.. Are you serious?

Granted I never watched any of them except the new one all the way through in one sitting. I have seen bits and pieces of them on TV but I usually get bored and leave the room. That is why Salvation is better because it actually kept me entertained. I stick by my "Marcus>John Connor" statement though.
What the hell am I doing sitting up and reading this thread when I could be reading Hellblazer...
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
What the hell am I doing sitting up and reading this thread when I could be reading Hellblazer...

Why read Hellblazer when you could fap?
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Granted I never watched any of them except the new one all the way through in one sitting. I have seen bits and pieces of them on TV but I usually get bored and leave the room. That is why Salvation is better because it actually kept me entertained. I stick by my "Marcus>John Connor" statement though.

My favorite John Connor was Edward Furlong in Terminator 2 Judgment Day.

I thought Bale was OK as John, he was a little hollow.

Marcus is a great addition as I really liked his character.
Quote by VocalValantine
My favorite John Connor was Edward Furlong in Terminator 2 Judgment Day.

I thought Bale was OK as John, he was a little hollow.

Marcus is a great addition as I really liked his character.

Edward Furlong is the shit. But Marcus was just pure badass.
I have never seen a Terminator film.

/vital contribution
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
I thought it was really good, what spoiled it for me was the obvious rip-offs of other films. for example, when the big robot is taking people from the petrol station - that's a rip off of war of the worlds. and when molten metal goes all over the terminator, then he turns the sprinklers on and it sets - that's the climax of alien 3.
id like to eat christian bale for breakfast lunch and dinner..wait thats not what this thread is about..

havent seen it
I think you're all comparing it way to much with the earlier films! Yes its a terminator film, but its in a completely different style! Its not a frantic chase/action film! Its a war film within the terminator universe I thought the entire world after judgement day was so well realised! I loved the whole what it means to be human continuation from T2 and it actually made the t101 seem more menacing(no mean feat really)
I enjoyed it, good film. But I found Christian Bale looking exactly like David Beckham throughout, which made me lol and not take it seriously.
Bands:
Native State
A Titan, A Deity
Rash L.A

Gear:
PRS P245 Semi Hollow
Suhr Modern Guthrie Spec
Mayones Regius 7 Buckeye Burl
LSL CVS Studio Strat
Fender American Standard Tele
Faith Hi Gloss Venus

Mesa Lonestar Special
Bugera 333
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Line 6 PodHD500
I saw this last night and it's right up there with the worst films I've seen, really terrible. Christain Bale should be ashamed of himself for being part of this crap.
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨