These guitars look really nice, but I cant find any prices for the UK. Can anyone give me a price from anywhere so I can translate it into GBP please?
Last edited by Andrew/WK at Jul 18, 2009,
Ah right thanks, do you have a price for that model?

Or anything just like it but cheaper?
Last edited by Andrew/WK at Jul 18, 2009,
schecter hellraiser/ damien?
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by gilly_90
schecter hellraiser/ damien?

There aren't any in the music shops nearby.
Quote by Andrew/WK
There aren't any in the music shops nearby.

which brands are?
Quote by UraniYum

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

no, I mean whaich brands are in the music shops near you?
Quote by UraniYum

Quote by Cb4rabid

Quote by Andrew/WK
I've found this, http://www.fretmusic.co.uk/esp-ltd-mh-50-hard-tail-electric-guitar-c-492-p-1-pr-17554.html The guy at the shop will probably be able to get this in for me. Is it any good?

depends what you want it for It doesn't even compare with the one you first posted tbh but it would make a decent starter guitar imo.
Quote by UraniYum

Quote by Cb4rabid

Well, this new guitar will be my 2nd guitar and I want one to play heavier stuff such as Parkway Drive, August Burns Red, Hardcore etc.
what is your first guitar and how far in the future would you be looking to upgrade again?
Quote by UraniYum

Quote by Cb4rabid

My current guitar is a Stagg Strat copy.

And about 2/3 years into the future I suppose.
well it would be better than your current guitar and good for heavier styles but is by no means a professional quality guitar (the mh-50) it's really up to you to decide how much quality you actually need
Quote by UraniYum

Quote by Cb4rabid

If you try it, like it and you decide you don't need something better then yeah go for it.

Personally, I would look around used, ebay etc. where for the same or similar prices to that sort of guitar you can sometimes find much better ones.

also I apologise for any bad grammar/ sentence structure... it's quite late here
Quote by UraniYum

Quote by Cb4rabid

Last edited by gilly_90 at Jul 18, 2009,
Well, I'm not going to buy from the internet. The guy at the local music shop said he can get some in for me.

Can you suggest any for £200 - £300?