Going onto my 2nd electric now! I want something that will suit heavier stuff, Parkway Drive, August Burns Red and Hardcore, stuff like that. My budget is about £200 - £300 and is looking for something that will play nice. I would really like an ESP but the one I want is alot more money. Please suggest some guitars!
If you have a starter amp, take my advice:
Don't go for a new guitar. Get a new amp. You'll thank me for this advice when you realize that most players would rather have a piece of **** guitar played through an awesome amp. Trust me, I know this from lots of personal experience.
Could get a jackson js30dk for about £270 or a esp ltd h 50 for £230, the jacksons probably better quality though.

The guys right , your best with a better amp and the tone will shine through, if your desperate for a better tone, get a new amp n then upgrade your pickups
Last edited by windy.uk at Jul 18, 2009,
Quote by Geldin
If you have a starter amp, take my advice:
Don't go for a new guitar. Get a new amp. You'll thank me for this advice when you realize that most players would rather have a piece of **** guitar played through an awesome amp. Trust me, I know this from lots of personal experience.

+1

20 years ago if someone would have given me this info it would have saved me at least 10 years of headaches and a ton of money in guitars, pickups and pedals.
The feel of the guitar is horrible though too, its really heavy and just not nice to play.
Really I would not look for a "new" guitar but maybe a used guitar and a good used solid state, small tube amp. Do they have pawn shops over the pond there?
Last edited by DimeLvR at Jul 18, 2009,