whyvern
jet skis on the reg
3,296 IQ
Swedish is really cool... I wish I knew it... but it's really only useful in Sweden and everyone speaks English there. So instead I learned a truley useless language... Italian.

If I spent all this time learning Swedish I'd be able to understand MASSHYSTERI's righteous jams.

The music reminds me of '77 punk but in the best sense of the term. It's tight as ****, not pop-punk, not hardcore but just the awesome kinda punk that got you into this **** in the first place. I'd say they're on the same level as ALLERGIC TO BULL**** / BLACK RAINBOW, THE TERRIBLES, OFF WITH THEIR HEADS, NO HOPE FOR THE KIDS and all those awesome bands that you allready love.

http://www.myspace.com/masshysteri
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
axeslash
I got no learnin'
3,485 IQ
I want your music collection so hard.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
BostonLacrosse
HEY SUBURBIA!!
333 IQ
Quote by axeslash
I want your music collection so hard.

+1

not to sound like a total suck up but you are one of the most if not the most insightful person regarding punk
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
Sonic240
UG's Most Hated Asshole
621 IQ
im swedish..and i think swedish is lame xD
I wish a was american and lived in the states
Svenska är ett tråkigt språk och ABBA är överskattade : D
Quote by angusfan16
I got ass-raped but your story beats mine.

My Gear:
Ibanez SA 240FM
Marshall Modell 8100