Page 1 of 3
I always think I need a haircut, and then I finally do it and get it cut, not too much but either way I hate the way my hair first looks after a haircut. anyone ever feel that?
every single time.
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
I know it sucks, it takes about a 4 days or so to get used to it again but I hate it now
Not really. I cut mine once a year. It grows fairly long and then I shave it all off. It looks great both times. Maybe because i'm just very sexy.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
T'was grand when I was in the city because the people there were actually decent at it. The people back home never fail to **** it up in some way
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
i dont mind it i just hate the effort of getting up off my arse to walk down
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
my hairdresser is fit. result.
FOR SALE:

Wilkinson EZ lok Tuners - £15
Dunlop 535q Multiwah - £80

Offers/Trades anyone?
Quote by samuwel

All hairdressers appear to be blonde and orange in my experience. Though I hate haircuts, it's never how you wanted it.
I can't remember, I haven't had a cut for 1.5 years +
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
I hate haircuts!
GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Nope, I look good however long or short my hair is .

That and I get it cut for free by my friends who dont suck at it.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
Yeah, first few glances, it sucks, always.
Guitars:
Ibanez S5470 w/ DiMarzio Crunch Lab & Liquifire
Ibanez RG1527
Ibanez SA160
Ibanez E-Acoustic
Selfmade Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Twang King & Chopper T

"Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream"
Usually, if i think my hair is getting too long, i think "right, gonna get it cut today, gonna get it cut today" but on the day that i am actually meant to be getting it cut, i think it looks fantastic, so its hard to see it go.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I hate sitting there for 20 minutes to get the damn haircut, don't really care for the result.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
yes, everyone, or nearly everyone hates them..
so be a man, and go take a **** on a car..

but seriously, dont cut your hair....you know youre not gonna like what it looks like afterwards, so dont bother..
Only when my bangs get long. Right now they are perfect, they are at the tip of my nose when wet and as soon as they dry, they cover my eyebrows. And besides I like my hair.
Skip the username, call me Billy
Nope, I've never had a bad haircut in my life, you'd have to be a pretty shoddy hairdresser to mess up a skinhead to be fair though.

I've not got my haircut in about three years now but I do still miss the experience e.g the sound of the razor next to your ear, etc, etc.
St. Mirren F.C
Champions of Renfrewshire Since 2006
SPL Survivors Since 2006
I'm having a haircut in like 20 minutes My hair needs a whole chunk off. Im not sure if ill like it after.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by ShallowEndings
You bet. If its the slightest cut to much, i'll notice it and immediately hate it. I'm growing my hair out a bit.. But my mums like oh you need a haircut everyday.

A haircut a day keeps the lice away

Edit: I've just come back from having mine cut, and he cut it a bit shorter than I would have liked. Brace for complains from the girlfriend, also
-

Last edited by Aléx at Jul 18, 2009,
Am I the only one who keeps putting off getting a haircut, but then as soon as I get it cut I like it a lot more?
Yes, That's why I haven't gotten one in a few years.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
I went through a few years of growing my hair and hating haircuts. Then recently, I had it cut short and think it looks loads better. And people don't think I'm stoned all the time too.

I still hate going to hairdressers though.
Now 100% humour free, in accordance with the rules.

.fm
.wordpress
Quote by amicone18
I always think I need a haircut, and then I finally do it and get it cut, not too much but either way I hate the way my hair first looks after a haircut. anyone ever feel that?

My Sense-O-Meter Senses

YOU HATE HOW YOUr HAIR LOOK AFTER HARICUT
Quote by Holy Katana
Your last job only paid you $7.00 AUD an hour? That's like $6.05 in the US. What the hell is the minimum wage over there?

Quote by titsmcgee852
$0 for volunteer work

ollollolollol

^
haircuts are fantastic!

and then you look in the mirror.
Quote by Bleurgh
Almost the exact same thing happened to me except I didn't die .

Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by SteveHouse
2^ What the flying fuck

pack your bags, move to the city.
Quote by samuwel

Best thing is when they have huge ass titties and are slightly short that way they gotta stand on their toes and you get a face full of boobies WIN!!!

but now i just cut my own hair.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
I haven't willingly gotten a haircut for the past 3-4 years. Curse my mom and her full, long hair, with the power to make main remain short! Ahh!!
I dont like gettin my haircut, I always think my hair looks really gay right after its cut.
I know a guy who's punishment is gettin a haircut, yeah, he looooves his long hair
ah well, twice a year aint that bad for me, my hairs long enough so I don't miss it if an inch vanishes

Stop highlighting my signature!!

</td><h1>yay!</h1>
Page 1 of 3