Hey.

i seriously think it is a bit overdone. i mean, words like **** and ****** should be blocked, but whats wrong with blocking ****. i mean everyone needs to say **** in their posts so whats wrong with it.

btw the word that im saying you should be allowed to say is f*u*c*k

so anyone know why it is so strict?
Maybe there are younger kids on here that will get offended by strong language?
The Gaps Between Your Fingers Were Meant For Mine....
You're fuckin' right. The censor is shit.

You whore's need to learn to get past it

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
UG is supposed to be a "family" site -- the vast amount of its users are under the age of 18 -- so it pays lip service to the concept by having a swear filter.

Now, UG is very lax about its enforcement of the swear filter (other sites I belong to ban you immediately if you bypass the filter). So if you're not creative enough to figure out how to bypass it, you're shit out of luck.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by 1000 Meere

HOLY SHIT YOU FAVOURITE BAND IS TOKIO HOTEL ??? WAT THE FUCK
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by 1000 Meere

i guess that's a good point, but firstly i think that not a lot of actual young kids would use UG. and also, everybody ends up swearing at some point. i mean, its like when teachers wont swear in their year 12 classes, even though everyone there obviously knows the words.
Quote by 1000 Meere

I'm 12 and what is this?

Also, TS, thats just the rules.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by ShallowEndings
**** you & your ****ing **** thread, ****wit

*Waits for MH-400 to come and report this like a sissy girl*

is he the guy with the mario display picture thingo?
Quote by Toast1337

If you can't fuckin' do it right, don't bother.

The italics shit just looks retarded.

srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
I haven't learned any swears since I was 8 - I say we cut all fu cking censoring and let the mods shove swearing up their @rses!
Quote by Toast1337

And your problem is...?
Quote by sum_41_1942
i guess that's a good point, but firstly i think that not a lot of actual young kids would use UG. and also, everybody ends up swearing at some point. i mean, its like when teachers wont swear in their year 12 classes, even though everyone there obviously knows the words.

Minimum age is 13. It's probably because they want to cut down on flaming. Or to make us play nicely.
If you can't fuckin' do it right, don't bother.

The italics shit just looks retarded.
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by sum_41_1942

But if it is knows that UG has users under 18 on it, then they can get in trouble for not taking steps that will protect the younger users "mentally and emotionally"

I'm studying psychology...
So that is just how I see it...
This thread is full of spam. Also, MH400 is being a good using and trying to help the mods keep the forums clean, so stop being so childish.
*reported*
hello
Quote by SwampAshSpecial
I haven't learned any swears since I was 8 - I say we cut all fu cking censoring and let the mods shove swearing up their @rses!

You fail at swearing.

FUCK.

srsly.