Hey.

Okay, i got a bit of a problem - im not sure how to get better from this point, cause i dunno how to fix this.

-----
-----
--6--
--6--
--4--
-----

When i play something like this, with 2 or more strings. It comes out crap. Like, really crap. And it sounds compeltely wrong. Granted, I'm doing these with acoustic guitars most of the time, but, it sounds really wrong on electric's too. If i have to strum them in quick succession for a song, it would just sound like im kind of randomley strumming like a 4 year old.

How can i fix this? Are there any tips?
Umm im just guessing here, but maybe your accidently bending one of the strings while you hit that chord? Or maybe your not pressing the strings down hard enough.
Do you play acoustic mostly? If so you might not be use to how thin your strings are.
Quote by KeetarPlaya123
Umm im just guessing here, but maybe your accidently bending one of the strings while you hit that chord? Or maybe your not pressing the strings down hard enough.

Or he might actually be pressing down a few strings too hard? It alters the pitch and i can imagine that ruining a chord where the relation between the notes is very important..