So ya I've been playing electric and classical guitar for about a year now and i just now noticed that both my index and both my pinkie fingers are curved inward not freakishly deformed or anything just slightly not noticeable either. So will this limit me on guitar and does anybody else have this? i don't know why but it's really bothering me.
My pinkie fingers are both slightly crooked but I dont think it affects my guitar playing. Unless your fingers are completely warped, you have nothing to worry about
PSN ID: Blade3195
alot of people have slightly crooked fingers, it's nothing to worry about, it's just the way your fingers have grown. surgical correction isn't neccessary and it doesn't affect your playing.

EDIT: ^ and wtf, how is this wrong forum?? he's asking a perfectly legitimate question
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Jul 18, 2009,
Being one warning away from a perma really puts things in perspective. I'm not gonna be in the pit that often anymore. Lulz aren't worth not having the rest of the forums, and it's time for me to try and make UG a better place.

lol coreys sig
I'm Steve
Quote by ChucklesMginty
The Pit isn't for guitar related questions.

meh, I'd call the question a 50-50 percantage of guitar related and non-guitar related, so I think it's perfectly fine in both forums.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Wrong forum.

*reported*

? this is the right forum for this.

anyways, most people have slightly curved fingers. your body doesn't have any parts that are perfectly straight because a completely straight bone is not as strong as one that is slightly curved. the same thing works for joints to. a SLIGHT curve is totally normal.
Quote by CoreysMonster
meh, I'd call the question a 50-50 percantage of guitar related and non-guitar related, so I think it's perfectly fine in both forums.

Yeah, and it's more so finger-related than guitar related.

OT: I noticed the other day my index fingers curve inwards ever so slightly, but you only really notice it if you're actually looking for it.