I plan on getting a new phone soon on pay as you go, I already have an idea of the phone I want. However, I'm having trouble deciding which network to go with. My parents use 02 and its never let them down, but 02 is one of the most expensive. Then there are networks like Orange, people don't seem to rate it highly, Vodafone, T-Mobile and Virgin.

So which has the best cost and service overall? And ultimately who should I avoid going with?

thanks.
remember kids, you can't spell bass without ass

RIP Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan

Quote by _bacon_

Also, I would tap Helena Bonham Carter like a Van Halen solo.
02 is wicked PAYG.

If you top up £10 a month you get 300 free texts to any UK network mobiles (if you get the right sim).

If you sign up to O2 numbers, you can choose 10 of your friends/family on O2 and have 1000 free minutes/texts to those numbers for £5 a month.
yeah o2 also do an unlimited texts service to other numbers on o2 as well
Quote by dfc_jebus
there were pigeons having a huge orgy on the floor at lunch one time.

Quote by hippieboy444
get picture of her, jack-off, & wipe the cum on it.

Quote by ClaptonWannabe
02 is wicked PAYG.

If you top up £10 a month you get 300 free texts to any UK network mobiles (if you get the right sim).

If you sign up to O2 numbers, you can choose 10 of your friends/family on O2 and have 1000 free minutes/texts to those numbers for £5 a month.

this reads like an advert. you're a w hore.

seriously though, o2 is pretty good. it's cheap for me, and i get advance tickets at the dome. if you happen to live in east london its good.
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
O2 is good, excellent signal basicly everywhere, prices.. meeh

im on orange now, its £14.59 for UNLIMITED TEXTS and 200 minuties. A sim only contract thing, that pays monthly. Not a proper contract tho. But you can get a contract version where you get 100 less minutes but a new phone.

Downside, signal is a bit iffy. Some times it just goes, or in certain places in the middle of nowhere, i dont get signal.
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Vodafone is gay, it charges you for every little thing.
I really need to switch over to o2 then i'll get free texts.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by hugh20
Vodafone is gay, it charges you for every little thing.
I really need to switch over to o2 then i'll get free texts.

I've read about it charging for everything. I even heard about someone who had a £30 a month contract with them offering him 1000 free mins and a lot of free texts too. He ended up paying around £55 per month because he used the 'free' mins and texts.
remember kids, you can't spell bass without ass

RIP Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan

Quote by _bacon_

Also, I would tap Helena Bonham Carter like a Van Halen solo.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
02 is wicked PAYG.

This.

Plus, you get O2 surprises, the duck game is awesome. (as are the free minutes/texts you get from said ducks)
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
i dont know which is the best but for the love of God, DONT GET ORANGE!!!!!!!!!! i have the worst time in the world trying to get signal....i cant even get it in my own home.....if you know whats good for ya, JUST DON'T!!!
Quote by stroker93
That is the best deal I have EVER seen Loooza

^ yes, the best deal he has ever seen came from me!!! (Take it as you want!!! )

I LOVE THE VAMP LESTAT AND GUITARGUY01!!!