read title

Once I was working at McDonalds and i ended up spilling my mop drainer over the floor i just moped. There was water everywhere!

go
Quote by HorseRadish
read title

Once I was working at McDonalds and i ended up spilling my mop drainer over the floor i just moped. There was water everywhere!

go

Working at McDonalds is very embarrasing.
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
I once fapped in the women's bathroom.

No, I'm not kidding. there was I guy in the men's room, and I really had to pee, and while in the women's bathroom, I decided to fap.

nough said.
Quote by stef123

if it pays the bills, nowt up with it.

For me... it was when i dropped a whole box of burger meat. Went absolutely everywhere, took me ages to clear up.

SG_Edit: That and there was that time i spelt Embarrasing wrong
Quote by CoreysMonster

No, I'm not kidding. there was I guy in the men's room, and I really had to pee, and while in the women's bathroom, I decided to fap.

nough said.

Are you still wasted?
Quote by stef123

so is playing a gig with a $200 amp.
Hence the job.
tripped over the chord from some blinds infront of an entire restaurant, the guy found it that hilarious he gave me a £10 tip just from that! good stuff!
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Fender 300CE T-Bucket
Dean DOF ML [For Sale]
Marshall AVT 2000 valvestate
Ibanez modified turbo tube screamer
Digitech RP250
I'm a maid in a hotel. And I'm a guy. And I pick business mans pubic hair from shower drains for money. And I cycle to work on a bike that I got for free from coca cola. None of this is a lie.
I started bitching about a co worker over the phone

She was listening into the conservation via a hook up.

Was hilarious, because she actually started working properly after I refered to her as a waste of space and resources

Looking back...job well done =]
I guess you just started working there HorseRadish. I worked there for like three months and screwed up tonnes of burgers, fell over with all the wished **** and lacerated my whole forearm, burnt the inside of my arm on a hot basket of nuggets, slipped over a few times, made the wrong thing a few times and would have to wave at my friends as they ordered food. The worst day, single-handedly, was the day that new owners took over. It was like God went out of his way to make me look like a retard.
i was above some ceiling tiles on a set of ladder steps and they gave way and i nearly fell. from the ground all you could see was my legs just flailing around tryin to stand on something.

had i fallen i would have landed on a shelf that was holding lots of really nasty chemicals. despite this it was still really funny.
On my paper-round once I crashed into a lamp-post in the middle of the path

And there were some nice looking ladies looking on aswell as I went arse over tit
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by stef123

wow, shut the fuck up. how is having a job embarrassing? especially in this economy?

edit: and no, before you say something about another disgruntled mcdonalds employee, i do not and never have worked in fast food. don't hate a kid for being responsible and putting up with society's unnecessary looking down on a service job that's evident in your lack of a shred of respect.
fck.
Last edited by mexiSt at Jul 18, 2009,
Quote by BoonMcNougat
I guess you just started working there HorseRadish. I worked there for like three months and screwed up tonnes of burgers, fell over with all the wished **** and lacerated my whole forearm, burnt the inside of my arm on a hot basket of nuggets, slipped over a few times, made the wrong thing a few times and would have to wave at my friends as they ordered food. The worst day, single-handedly, was the day that new owners took over. It was like God went out of his way to make me look like a retard.

Yea man, I can totally relate.
Quote by mexiSt
wow, shut the fuck up. how is having a job embarrassing? especially in this economy?

because it's working at ****ing McDonalds

it's a crap job, no matter how you look at it.
Quote by CoreysMonster

nough said.

thats why the turks were haunting you !
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

It was my first week on the job and my phine went dead so my boss rang the Polish guy I was working with. Now the polish guy had very poor English and t as this had been my first time working with him I didn't know just how poor. So after my boss gave him our instructions he put down the phone and said "Charlie speak take plates to dublin road". I thought this was strange because we already had a set of plates out there, and no mechanism to lift another set from the warehouse but I did it anyway. So the two of us spent an hour lifting 4 steel shuttering plates, each weighting about a tonne, onto a truck using no machinery and then taking them to the site and lifting them down.
Two hours later I meet my boss at the site and he sees the two sets of Shuttering plates and seems angry. Apparently he had said to take the plates from the site and bring them back to the warehouse. When I told him the story he laughed and called me an idiot . So we got a forklift and put the 8 plates back onto the truck and brought them back.
For the rest of my time there he made fun of me for that
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by CoreysMonster

yeah i'm sure he had a choice of being a CEO or a fast food cashier, and he picked the latter. please, having a job is not embarassing. hating on someone because they're stuck with a ****ty job and calling that "embarassing," is embarassing (as its just showing how big of a dick you are).
fck.
Quote by mexiSt
yeah i'm sure he had a choice of being a CEO or a fast food cashier, and he picked the latter. please, having a job is not embarassing. hating on someone because they're stuck with a ****ty job and calling that "embarassing," is embarassing (as its just showing how big of a dick you are).

it really depends on the age. if someone is a ****ing mcdonalds cashier because they have no other skills and cant work anywhere else, I'm sorry. I find that ridiculously funny. you need no skills at all to work at mcdonalds, and if you can do anything without setting the place on fire you can find a job elsewhere. I have worked worse jobs than mcdonalds, but I was always the first one to make fun of crap like that. there's no need to act like things like that are real jobs, or real careers. they aren't.
I used to work in the Co-op a few summers ago. A guy asked for a lucky dip and i just asked to make sure but ended up saying 'a lucky dick?' An awkward silence followed.
Quote by CoreysMonster
it really depends on the age. if someone is a ****ing mcdonalds cashier because they have no other skills and cant work anywhere else, I'm sorry. I find that ridiculously funny. you need no skills at all to work at mcdonalds, and if you can do anything without setting the place on fire you can find a job elsewhere. I have worked worse jobs than mcdonalds, but I was always the first one to make fun of crap like that. there's no need to act like things like that are real jobs, or real careers. they aren't.

That's incredibly unfair and narrow minded, and smacks of a kind of superior attitude. I know people who have made careers out of unskilled work in places like Tesco's, Lidl and McDonald's. All of those companies offer training programmes and advancement opportunities to hard and ambitious workers who show promise. I have a friend who used to babysit me who rose to become an area manager in Tesco having started from stacking shelves. It is true that most workers don't make a career out of it, the majority only seeing such a job as a stopover and others being content to remain where they are. There's nothing wrong with that either, unless you're one of those people who judges others based on what their profession is.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I work with a friend in the summer @ my school, and I hate my boss..
My friend went to get some water, and when I tought he was coming back, I yelled "Is the fat asshole still there?" but it was my boss coming to see how we were doing.
fail.

Quote by poopsmith666
I sincerely hope one day you look back at this post and realize how ignorant you're being about the concept of getting high.

Quote by strat0blaster
Out of those choices, I'm going to go with the Bastrapple.
Its not embarrasing (unless the house owner comes out to shout at you ) But its very funny when you pick up your papers for your paper round (lol) and Realise that the clever person in the shop who wrapped the in bags left half of it open so it is now soaked, and you still deliver them. Although they are not readable and tear when you put them through the door.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
That's incredibly unfair and narrow minded, and smacks of a kind of superior attitude. I know people who have made careers out of unskilled work in places like Tesco's, Lidl and McDonald's. All of those companies offer training programmes and advancement opportunities to hard and ambitious workers who show promise. I have a friend who used to babysit me who rose to become an area manager in Tesco having started from stacking shelves. It is true that most workers don't make a career out of it, the majority only seeing such a job as a stopover and others being content to remain where they are. There's nothing wrong with that either, unless you're one of those people who judges others based on what their profession is.

dude, I'm sorry if what I meant to say come across as me flaming people who work at mcdonalds, I was only thinking of peopel who use mcdonalds, as you say, as a stopover. I wasn't talking about people who actually rise to be managers etc. at the place, they obviously have a talent and every right to use that to earn a high-paying salary.
but the majority of people who work at mcdonalds quit after a short time because they only work there for some quick money (and yes, I worked there myself, and know what I'm talking about) but when I talk to friends about "work experience", and they come with "I worked at mcDonalds for 4 weeks", it really kinda pisses me off, because they dont really have work experience.
I've worked even more pathetic jobs than mcDonalds (If you look through my posted threads, you'll find out I worked for this corrupt turkish guy that never payed me for my month's work)
so yeah, I've worked some crummy jobs for money, but I would never put them in a resume describing my "career"

/rant
Quote by Lr-Mtb
Its not embarrasing (unless the house owner comes out to shout at you ) But its very funny when you pick up your papers for your paper round (lol) and Realise that the clever person in the shop who wrapped the in bags left half of it open so it is now soaked, and you still deliver them. Although they are not readable and tear when you put them through the door.

We don't get our wrapped in bags if it's raining
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
exploded a large bag of vanilla ice cream mix in my face.

edit: yes this was at mcdonalds so screw all you pepole making fun of it.
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
Last edited by wesleyisgay at Jul 18, 2009,
I work at a gold course. and one of my jobs is to put away any left out machinery and equipment. there was this HUGE machine and i dont even know what it used for. (possible stockpile for WW3?) but i attempted to put it away in a garage and ran it into a golf cart. my BOSSES golf cart....

knocked the headlight off of it and cut through the plastic fender like butter.
say goodbye to half my paycheck
On work experience, stood outside the door to the Infrastructure Services department I was working; in swiping my pass card and wondering why the light wouldn't go green. Someone had to come over and let me in.

It was a red light, so it wouldn't turn green regardless.
Gear:
ESP LTD EX-351 in gunmetal blue.
Valencia acoustic.
this is the way the world ends
not with a bang, but with a whimper
One time I was so baked at work and we had just collected a buncha wood and loaded it onto a small tractor trailer, my buddy Josh was driving, we just finished having a sesHion and we were on our way to drop off wood at the dump nearby and me and my other friend Jessie were walking behind the trailer and one piece of wood, more like a thick board, fell off and I decided to pick it up and toss it back on. Simple as that right? No. Im high as balls, I throw the wood underestimating my strength and the weight of the plank and hit my buddy Josh driving the tractor in the back of the head almost, I think I hit his right shoulder. But yeah, I was ****ed and he was ****ed, but he didnt do anything about it to me. It kinda surprised me because i was real skinny back then and he was played defense for the local highschool football team, and was built like a tank. It was funny because it hit him and he kinda just turned around nonchalently andwas like "wtf!?". Anyways.
My job is to help other students in their math classes. One time I completely forgot how to solve a certain type of problem and I couldn't figure it out for the whole lesson. The student was 4 years younger than me! Duuuurrrr......
One time I was babysitting my cousin's daughter. She was really bored, so I put on some Hannah Montana music and we began singing very loudly and dancing around on the couch. ...It was for the kid, okay? Well, then the song ended. I turned around, and there was my cousin, laughing his ass off and filming everything with his phone... I think it's on youtube somewhere.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
Quote by CoreysMonster

But you're from Germany that's even worse.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash