I'm looking for a guitar to play mainly stuff like

August Burns Red
Killswitch
Parkway Drive
Hardcore bands etc.

I have £200 - £300 to spend so about $326 - $489 I suppose, thats what I translated at.
Try some Ibanez guitars... ;-)(or try some used ESP/LTD guitars)
- Ibanez RG7321 *Dimarzio D Activators*
- Jackson Dk 2 Dinky Transparent Red
- ENGL Powerball
- ENGL E412 SS
- Line 6 Pod Studio GX
- Ibanez TS9
- Boss NS2
IBANEZ!!! >.< RG350DX buy it NAO!!
Mah gear :p

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350DX
BC rich NJ neck thru series warlock
customized epi les paul

Amps:
blackstar ht-5 combo
VOX VT-100

Pedals:
bad dog phaser

"Remember your a WOMBLE!!!"
Quote by Morrie2995
dude you just became my hero. Nice
Ibanez has a few problems with me.

I will always reccomend Dean and ESP for any kind of music.
Can you suggest some models, I'd like a schecter but they're too much for my budget. I'd also like a decent ESP if you could find any, I've been looking everywhere.
Mate as everyone told you on your previous thorum you should change your amp first cause your tone will still suck with a decent guitar but a **** amp, whats point in askin for advice but not taking it.
metal isn't about a guitar that you have bro. with a guitar at that price range you will not have a noticeable difference between any guitar with humbuckers; the "metalness" of a guitar at that price range is just marketing. make sure you have a high gain amp, humbucking pickups in the bridge position, and a lot of time to practice.
It's all about feel
Quote by sylphin
IBANEZ!!! >.< RG350DX buy it NAO!!

You did not just recommend something with an Edge III did you?
Because you are so going to Hell if you did.

On topic, get something like an Ibanez or a used LTD or Dean with a hardtail, don't bother looking at floyds with that budget.

Also, +1 to the guy above me.
Last edited by Lollage123 at Jul 18, 2009,
Too many Ibanez fanboys on this site...
Jackson
Schecter
LTD
All of these are better than an Ibanez RG
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Remember that if you want to play stuff like that you'll need the right pedals or it'll sound like crap.

Ibanez K5
Warwick Rockbass Vampyre 4

Line 6 Bass Pod XT Live
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Get $500 USD and buy a Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe. comes stock with EMG 81/85's and has a cool finish. You may have trouble getting it in the UK though.
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
Quote by hopespaul
metal isn't about a guitar that you have bro. with a guitar at that price range you will not have a noticeable difference between any guitar with humbuckers; the "metalness" of a guitar at that price range is just marketing. make sure you have a high gain amp, humbucking pickups in the bridge position, and a lot of time to practice.

^agreed^ use whatever guitar feels the most comfortable for you. it could be a Fender Jazzmaster for all you know, but you can still go metal on any guitar with good distortion + amp.
Quote by leftyace
Get $500 USD and buy a Schecter Hellraiser Deluxe. comes stock with EMG 81/85's and has a cool finish. You may have trouble getting it in the UK though.

I hope you mean used. Don't think thats something your gunna find new for that price.
1st Schecter 8er? in UG's 7 String Legion
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni
Quote by Slanderous666
I hope you mean used. Don't think thats something your gunna find new for that price.

Hellraiser Deluxe is $500 USD new.
Schecter C-1 Classic Raven RG20 + Digitech RP50

Man, I could go for a 7 right now...
If you have a "non-Metal" amp then any guitar you put infront of it will not give you what you want.

if you have a good high gain amp then any guitar can give you what you want.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by Andrew/WK
I'm looking for a guitar to play mainly stuff like

August Burns Red
Killswitch
Parkway Drive
Hardcore bands etc.

I have £200 - £300 to spend so about $326 - $489 I suppose, thats what I translated at.

Quote by Issor

ffs guys if you aren't going to bother reading the original post don't even ****ing bother posting a **** reply.

anyway ts what amp do you have? and if you still insist on going a new guitar then this is worthy of looking at http://guitarguitar.co.uk/electric_guitars_detail.asp?stock=09021215133529