Hi

Can anyone tell me about these pickups - what styles are they good for? Are they any good?

Also I've heard that these pickups have a low output, what does this actually mean? Does it mean that they will be quiter than other hotter pickups?

Thanks.
i dont know the technical term but afaik low output is less "bitey" because high outputs are more. Lace sensors are good for everything, noise cancelling and the holy grails are good for bluesy stuff from when ive played them, they are mellow sounding with a strong low end.

Also dont bump your thread 48 minutes after, wait at least 12 (the rules say dont do it at all)
~Defiant~
the holy grails are good for any type of metal. if thats the type of music you play than i would go with those. my understanding is that they are still pretty hot. so you will get alot of bite and good distortion out of them

if i knew the type of music you played i could reccomend some good lace sensors
Gear

Epiphone Les paul
Vox ac50cp2
Ibanez s520ex
Squire Jazzbass
Quote by bumblu1
the holy grails are good for any type of metal. if thats the type of music you play than i would go with those. my understanding is that they are still pretty hot. so you will get alot of bite and good distortion out of them

if i knew the type of music you played i could reccomend some good lace sensors

Thanks, but are you sure these pickups are for metal? I heard that they are for more vintage tones.
IMO they are far inferior to the lace sensor golds which have a freaking amazing tone.

the golds are a much better choice. i feel like the holy grails have to much bite.
Gear

Epiphone Les paul
Vox ac50cp2
Ibanez s520ex
Squire Jazzbass