ok...so, my band just kicked out our guitarst, and our drummer became the guitarist to fill in. now we have no drummer. would any one be able to help out?

I live in kent which is in england btw,

we play metallica, bullet for my valentine and general metal and rock, a drummer with medium experence would be good enough

oh and our age is 16, 16 and 19, anyone in that age group would be cool
Quote by Splinter5522
ok...so, my band just kicked out our guitarst, and our drummer became the guitarist to fill in. now we have no drummer. would any one be able to help out?

we play metallica, bullet for my valentine and general metal and rock, a drummer with medium experence would be good enough

Just a suggestion if you can't find one, keep the drummer as a drummer and finding a new guitarist will probably be much easier.
Quote by Splinter5522

what part of england is kent in (i suck at geography XD), i live in the west
Fender Jaguar 1994
Gibson Thunderbird

Fender Hot Rod Devile 4x12

Zvex Fuzz Factory
EHX Big Muff
Zvex Box of Rock
Joyo Tremolo
Digitech Whammy
EHX Cathedral
Boss DD3
Boss TU3
Quote by GangsterLi
what part of england is kent in (i suck at geography XD), i live in the west

South east.

Like I said in the other forum thread thing incase you missed it;
I live in Kent, and do have quite a bit of experiance with drumming. But I never get to practice that often anymore and I haven't got a kit of my own. Otherwise I would atleast offer to 'jam' or something, sorry.

Which part of Kent are you from, by the way? Just out of interest I never see anyone on here from Kent. *high 5*
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
i live in chatham, i have a drum kit, with double bass, if your good then we could always try you out
Chatam is a little far for me to be able to get there on a regular basis, and like I said, I haven't really practiced in a while so I'd be a little rusty . The combination of those makes it less than ideal really, so I think I'll pass up.

I think your best option at the moment, would be what the other person said and just find another guitarist. Most of the time, finding drummers is like finding shxt from a rocking horse

EDIT -
I am getting an electric kit to practice on in the next few months. So if you really wanted (by that I mean 'couldn't find anyone else'), give me a while to accumulate myself with that and then PM me or something and I might be able to come down for a day and see what you guys are like, or something.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Last edited by Carl6661 at Jul 18, 2009,